Sign in to follow this  

I took Kaylie to Pala today for the first ride with the new timing chain, thanks to John Duffy for showing me how to put one in. Also any chance I get to use my new camera, this thing has all the bells and whistles, but my goal today was to step back and use it on manual mode. It all worked out, got the chance to use some fill flash. Kaylie's riding is getting better also.

Now crowds and a great day.

DSC_2038.jpg

DSC_2061.jpg

DSC_2104.jpg

DSC_2165.jpg

Nice shots, and looks like a great day. What camera are you using?

Awesome.. Great pics.. You should have waited and come out on Friday for Christi's bridal shower.. There will be a few of us out there.

Awesome.. Great pics.. You should have waited and come out on Friday for Christi's bridal shower.. There will be a few of us out there.

He should have. But at least there will be another camera out there on Friday. :unsure:

Great. There will be proof of me getting my butt handed to me by a bunch of girls.. :unsure:

I think I will be there with my camera. Looks like a fun event to take photos of.

I think I will be there with my camera. Looks like a fun event to take photos of.

SWEET!!!!! Looking forward to seeing you Kelly.

hmmmmm....friday..????

sounds like i need to ride down and watch.....ride to my doctors appointment in temecula at 11:00..buzz down to pala....to watch of course??

does anyone know if they will let me ride my ds in for free.....check in one of my boots or something :unsure:

btw...kelly nice pics, she looks like a really good rider, nice position in the air, elbows up and on the tank in the corner, and head up looking out the turn...good training

I rode my DS in one time just to look around. Just tell them that you are there for Christi's bridal shower and will not be riding.

I rode my DS in one time just to look around. Just tell them that you are there for Christi's bridal shower and will not be riding.

what if i sneak in a couple of laps :beach:

what if i sneak in a couple of laps B)

If they catch you out there without a wristband, they might eject you from the park. :beach:

so just a question....what time are you folks going out there and how long will you be staying?

i have a doc appointment at 11:15 i think i will be done with at about 11:45 and i will be 1/3 of the way to pala and i think i caould be there at about 12-12:15ish, if most of you guys will still be around i may just ride down and shake a couple of your hands in person

:beach:

so just a question....what time are you folks going out there and how long will you be staying?

i have a doc appointment at 11:15 i think i will be done with at about 11:45 and i will be 1/3 of the way to pala and i think i caould be there at about 12-12:15ish, if most of you guys will still be around i may just ride down and shake a couple of your hands in person

:beach:

I'm sure people will be there till two or three o clock.

My plan was to show up around 9 and head home around 3 or 4 so that I can pick up my son from daycare.

White Chevy with American Flag, NRA and Applied Racing stickers on the rear window. Look for the bald headed hoodlum with a goatee..

My plan was to show up around 9 and head home around 3 or 4 so that I can pick up my son from daycare.

White Chevy with American Flag, NRA and Applied Racing stickers on the rear window. Look for the bald headed hoodlum with a goatee..

euro bike...yamahas...jeep....and a chevy truck...were gonna get along fine hahaha :angry:

08 white chevy 2500 hd w/service bed and rack....luv my chevy's

but if i can make it i will probably be on my 08 530 ktm with the exxon valdez tank on it...natural colored 6.3g

orange troy lee, all orange fox gear ogio vest :ph34r:

I will keep an eye out for you.. If you are on a plated bike you will stand out like a sore thumb..

I will keep an eye out for you.. If you are on a plated bike you will stand out like a sore thumb..

last time i was at pala watching my pupil ride there was 3 plated ktms doing laps, it was pretty cool, one guy was actually pretty fast