SCHWINN

CR 500 sold

To me it was only good in Glamis, I couldnt handle it on christies track and for trail riding I have my KTM, for track I have the CRF 450R, so I let it go to free up some money. I will figure something out for Glamis, I just dont go there enough to justify having a long travel buggy.

Here is a couple of pics after one Christies track days and my CRF and CR

second best day ever...best day---birth of a child....second best--the day you get rid of a honda :lol:

second best day ever...best day---birth of a child....second best--the day you get rid of a honda :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :rtfm:

:lol::lol: nothing but BADDDDD experiences with cr's....cant afford them when they :bomb:

if i have to rebuild another friends crf im gonna light it on fire like that guys husky in "on any sunday"

you can be :lol: with me hoss, but i cant deny my 40 years of racing experience....no honda cr in MY future

now your xr650r is a good dez bike

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :bomb:

:lol: :rtfm: nothing but BADDDDD experiences with cr's....cant afford them when they :lol:

if i have to rebuild another friends crf im gonna light it on fire like that guys husky in "on any sunday"

you can be :lol: with me hoss, but i cant deny my 40 years of racing experience....no honda cr in MY future

now your xr650r is a good dez bike

:lol:

CRs are fairly cheap and easy to fix... but they are NOT the bike for me... too brutal when you ride them right, and not real fun if you ride them mellow... better riders than I am have lots of fun on them

....cant afford them when they :lol:

This is only because you are broke after buying and rebuilding your KTM! :lol:

How much you looking to get for it? I have a friend that might be interested.

Somebody didnt read the opening post CR 500 SOLD

How much you looking to get for it? I have a friend that might be interested.

Somebody didnt read the opening post CR 500 SOLD

how much are they looking to re-sell it for?

troll.bmp

does anyone know how to wash troll spray outta your eye...my eyes are burning :blink:

btw...havent spent any money on repairs on my katoom....just on farkle,bling,and mods like 6.3g tank..... ;)