KTMrad

Weekend Riding 27th & 28th

Not sure the details yet, but I am going riding with at least 1 other friend this weekend to prerun and layout routes for the Desert Dash. Plaster City, Superstition area for sure, then possibly on to Ocotillo Wells and Anza Borrego. Depends on how much time it all takes.

I have not made my previous attempts at going out there, but I am for sure this weekend.

Not sure the details as to one or both days, and if I'm staying over in my trailer or not. I absolutely must go out there at least one day.

I am not looking for a large group, and would only like experienced riders to join us, since we'll be doing a lot of layout and doing some difficult terrain. If I get a large group, then it will be hard to accomplish much layout since it's harder to keep a large group together and cover a lot of ground.

If you're interested, let me know.

Not sure the details yet, but I am going riding with at least 1 other friend this weekend to prerun and layout routes for the Desert Dash. Plaster City, Superstition area for sure, then possibly on to Ocotillo Wells and Anza Borrego. Depends on how much time it all takes.

I have not made my previous attempts at going out there, but I am for sure this weekend.

Not sure the details as to one or both days, and if I'm staying over in my trailer or not. I absolutely must go out there at least one day.

I am not looking for a large group, and would only like experienced riders to join us, since we'll be doing a lot of layout and doing some difficult terrain. If I get a large group, then it will be hard to accomplish much layout since it's harder to keep a large group together and cover a lot of ground.

If you're interested, let me know.

Saturday I can Join, meet at Ocotillo Texico?? B)

I would like to join you. I havn't ridden out there for a couple of months. Looks like it will be a nice weekend for riding. Ken

I would like to join you. I havn't ridden out there for a couple of months. Looks like it will be a nice weekend for riding. Ken

It looks more like Sunday. We can meet at the Texaco and ride if things/work schedule/ change for Rad.

Sunday 8AM Texaco formally the 76. Some slow riding if Rad doesn't show.

I didn't know until now if I would be able to go. Last night in the wee morning hours, one of the angle shut off valves in our bathroom started spraying hot water. Luckily the wife found it probably within an hour after it started. I spent a couple of hours last night moping up water and getting as much out of the carpet as I could. I put heaters and fans on it the rest of the night and all day today. I got the valve replaced tonight and heater, fans, and dehumidifer going in there. Not much more I can do. I don't want to drill holes in the walls. Sunday looks good for me. I got US Topo loaded on my gps and I have been practicing with it a little. A slow ride sound good. If we don't hook up with Randy there is a little exploring I would like to do. I will see you Sunday unless something unforseen happens. Ken

Looks like 10 AM to meet up with Randy at the Texaco for those interested.

It's in Ocotillo, right?...I'll try to be there (not feeling good today :( , tomorrow morning <_< )...30 minutes rule is live?

See you tomorrow

Alex cell 858-414-7874.