Sign in to follow this  
robertaccio

Tractor the Race HELMET CAM of the loop (Tecate)

this Sunday, co-sponsored by local shop C&D Cycle. Organizer says course is ready to rock and did divert some trails to avoid bottle necks. this is a mini Tecate HS.

Join the fun on the Rancho Santa Veronica single track,,, short course @ 10 mile loops.

Sounds like fun ride, wish I could have done this, maybe with more notice next year but need someone to share a ride with.

let the fun begin!! go as fast as you want!!, no oncoming traffic!!, tight single track (hopefully),, fight for positions, this aint no trial ride, drop the green,,,take the checkers all this in an epic location under epic moist conditions!!!

This was the best course under the best conditions I think I have ever ridden. Very challenging but not stupid hard

It was a brilliant event well prepped, organized and it came off very well, with immediate results, great infield enduro cross spectator section. The chase riders even did course maintenance during the race, ie threw up more ribbon in missed turn zones, and did 40 ft reroute around an endless mud deep stream bed as the race went on. alot of it was under tree canopy, lots of the usual steep rocky up and downs, wet running stream beds, some sandy stuff, BLACK Loamy dirt!! green grass meadows and usual reddish tan baseball rocky stuff we have around here but ZERO(99% no dust) dust. There were 2 pit lanes seperated by course sections,,,well I can go on and on. It was 9.9 of 10 for sure. There were course monitors and checks throughout the course but no stop or slow down checks, man just a perfect set up for 10 mile loop trail ride/race. Thank you Tractor Racing!!! You guy rock!! And they even issued nice (3 each), 3 digit one piece Monster energy number stickers at sign up. @80% fresh single track!! RN

Helmet cam of the Tractor course

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Novice rider view of the course H Cam (no start Honda!!!)

Happy to have some course view, it was so good!!!!

pt1

pt 2

pt 3

recap

thats the guy with the HCam going by

my row was 2 in front of this

Robert

AMA Life, BRC