Sign in to follow this  
Uncle Phill

Stolen Bike

My daughter's YZ250F was stolen last night from the Perris Raceway. The numbers on it are 110. It has white fenders, no other graphics except for an ECC sticker under the rear fender. It has black ASV levers.

The VIN is JYACG27C18A027004.

The bad news it it was not paid off and no insurance. She decided to sell it last week because her wrists hurt when she rides. She's also looking at perhaps a third wrist surgery, so she's really bummed out now. She broke both wrists jumping that bike last July and the recovery has been slow.

Please keep your eyes open.

Phill

Phill, that suck's big time. How did this happen? I love Perris Raceway, and never have second thoughts about leaving my truck with all the bikes and stuff sitting there to stroll the pits and visit people. Wow, now I will have to post a guard. May you can say it was taking from your truck and then, ok you know.

Phill, that suck's big time. How did this happen? I love Perris Raceway, and never have second thoughts about leaving my truck with all the bikes and stuff sitting there to stroll the pits and visit people. Wow, now I will have to post a guard. May you can say it was taking from your truck and then, ok you know.

The bike was in the back of a truck and locked. Someone heard a bike start up and go at 1AM. There were 5 other bikes right there where it was. Taken for parts? She is really bummed because she got cut back in work hours. Now she's go to pay for a bike instead of selling it.

Phill

Talk to your insurance. It may have become cargo the second it was locked in your truck & may be covered. Make sure she files the police report.

Best of luck with this.