Boston Mangler

Otay Mountain DAY Ride 1-15-07

Hey Guys

My coworker (new bike first time out) are doing Otay Mountain This Monday MORNING.

We are meeting at the Mobil Station at the mall at 2955 Jamacha Rd (for mapping purposes) at 10am and then heading to Otay mountain via campo road.

All are welcome to come along. This will be a somewhat mellow ride and we are going to ride to the Border Monument.

Shoot me an email at: speicher "at" san.rr.com if your interested

Thanks

Kevin

I'm in. See you at 10:00.

Thanks

Andy

Hey Guys

My coworker (new bike first time out) are doing Otay Mountain This Monday MORNING.

We are meeting at the Mobil Station at the mall at 2955 Jamacha Rd (for mapping purposes) at 10am and then heading to Otay mountain via campo road.

All are welcome to come along. This will be a somewhat mellow ride and we are going to ride to the Border Monument.

Thanks

Kevin

Kevin,

Can I meet you at the corner of Campo Rd (94) and Otay Lakes Road? Looks like you will be heading that way after you meet at the Mobile station. If that works, what time should I be there?

Thanks

Andy

Hey Guys

Thanks

Kevin

Mobil station at 10AM, count me in too. I sold the old Vintage DR and bought a 2006 DRZ400s, so I'll see you there. Gotta break it in, it's only got 400 miles on it. Great to ride again. Maybe next year Chargers?

Mobil station at 10AM, count me in too. I sold the old Vintage DR and bought a 2006 DRZ400s, so I'll see you there. Gotta break it in, it's only got 400 miles on it. Great to ride again. Maybe next year Chargers?

Awesome!!!!

See you there Jerry! Just be warned, this is a casual ride!! :)

400 miles! Sounds like a score to me!

See ya there

K

I typed in the address for the Mobile Station in both Yahoo Maps and Google Maps and came up with nothing. Is this near the intersection of Campo Road and Jamacha Road? Any amplifying info would be appreciated.

Andy

Try

2955 Jamacha Road, El Cajon, Ca

maps.google.com

Thinking they mean near 54 / 94 East intersection ?

Spyder

I typed in the address for the Mobile Station in both Yahoo Maps and Google Maps and came up with nothing. Is this near the intersection of Campo Road and Jamacha Road? Any amplifying info would be appreciated.

Andy

Its in the Mall with the Movie Theather, Hooleys Irish Pub, KFC/AW, Carls Jr, etc...

Its on the Northerly nice next to the Carls Jr! I will try to dig up an address

Here, go to www.carlsjr.com and do the locator using this one: 92019

It is the one listed at:

2935 Jamacha Rd

San Diego, CA 92019

The Mobil is right next door to the Carls Jr

And yes, i think I meant the 54/94 intersection

Hey Guys

This will be a somewhat mellow ride and we are going to ride to the Border Monument.

Kevin

Hah! Only somewhat upside down.....

Posted Image

Fun ride! Thanks!

Spyder

Nice meeting all you folks lets do it again, until then it's out to the spa I go the dock.

backhoedoc

AMA

SDORC

SDAR

Ride safe and have fun.

Did ya trace where/what that fluid was and where it was coming from?

Twas battery acid. Ouch!

Left ugliness all under.

Need to take a riding class and find a smaller, more dirt orientated, dualsport. :unsure:

Decisions decisions.......

This upside down stuff is killing me (slowly).

Twas great meeting you all too. Hope to do it again soon...

Spyder