klondike300

Map me a ride for this weekend

Help this out of towner. Staying in Mission Valley. Prefer to just ride the KLX from the apartment and hit a mixture of slab/dirt. Not sure of the work schedule yet so winging it for Saturday/Sunday. Any suggestions appreciated. Still may trailer up and head to Yuma to Dad's but that's up in the air still.

Somebody will post up something that fits. I'm taking my wife to Superstition on Saturday but that will be slow easy rides....especially since she'll be getting used to her new twist throttle on the LTZ.

Keep ur eyes open. :)

Klondike- the closest dirt I can think of is Otay Mountain or Viejas Grade to Pine Valley...post up if you want more details on either.

They are both prolly 30 minutes of slab to get there. Normally, I'd try to show you around, but I have a lot of gigs this month, but I can still map either for you

Klondike- the closest dirt I can think of is Otay Mountain or Viejas Grade to Pine Valley...post up if you want more details on either.

They are both prolly 30 minutes of slab to get there. Normally, I'd try to show you around, but I have a lot of gigs this month, but I can still map either for you

Done Pine Valley. Not sure if I want to solo some of those trails. Interested in Otay though. Think I've been out by the lakes but I'm not sure.

I'm looking for somewone to ride with Sunday. Let me know if you want to meet up at Pine Valley, Corral or McCain.

anyone have Otay Mt. GPS tracks?

PM me your email address.......I have a couple

I'm looking for somewone to ride with Sunday. Let me know if you want to meet up at Pine Valley, Corral or McCain.

let me know if you are still up for these... 3 day weekend, so there may be lots of people out. Early/remote/plate required tends to be more of a low impact exercise on holiday weekends, but I'm in, if you'll run point :o

anybody else? klondike? huck? shock?

maybe an early and short solo pyro thru Otay Sunday to test out/practice with GPS - depends on how much work i can do tonight