Sparky

Ocotillo Wells Jan 9th 10th Jan

I am thinking about heading out Friday for Ocotillo Wells for the weekend. I have a 33ft toy hauler with 2 queens and a single. Anyone interested?

Hi,

I can't make it this weekend but sure appreciate your generous offer. I will take you up on it if you offer it in the future. Hope you have a great time!

XTSTEVE

I am thinking about heading out Friday for Ocotillo Wells for the weekend. I have a 33ft toy hauler with 2 queens and a single. Anyone interested?

The family and I are already going but nice to offer, if you get no takers and want someone to ride with come find me. We should be N of Cahuilla and Gas Dome. We'll be in a 21' Sierra Hauler w/ a white F250. I am usually itching for more exciting riding partners. Not that I'm great or anything but my family is very mellow..ie: slow! We are burning our Christmas tree Saturday night if anyone wants to make it a bonfire feel free to drop in! Kirk.

I'm hoping to have the XR400R back together and out there on Sunday. Look for an XR with two KTMs. If the XR won't come back to life, I'll be on the BMW.

I'm hoping to have the XR400R back together and out there on Sunday. Look for an XR with two KTMs. If the XR won't come back to life, I'll be on the BMW.

I knew I recognized your avatar......saw it on a truck today while I was ordering some printing in Clairemont area......were you tanning? :unsure:

I knew I recognized your avatar......saw it on a truck today while I was ordering some printing in Clairemont area......were you tanning? :o

Tan F150? Nope, I was picking up some parts for the XR at Clairemont Cycle Supply. B)

actually.....it was a lifted blue or black Ford or Chevy....(sounds pretty right on!.....I just noticed the sticker)