Sign in to follow this  
rwynant

Sunday Ride 1/14 - 9:30 Meet

Hey all,

Randy here ( no, not that one :D )

The Sunday Social Club, Dirt Division has a small ride for Sunday Morning....into early afternoon.

Meet Point:

Randy's House

9162 Fanita Rancho Rd

Santee, Ca. 92071

9:30am leave time 9:45am

PLan: 94 to Marron Valley Rd, thru a tore up fence and up Otay Mt. We may head to other areas but the plan is to be back at my place for the Game at 1:30 ish.......

I expect about 4 or 5 from my group, and this group might produce 3-5 riders.....the route will be big bike friendly and a somewhat tame ride....just to get out! It's a gonna be chilly, so dress for the low temps.

We'll be coming back to my place for a barby( chip in or what you want ) and BYOB and watching /listening to the game.

I hope I can meet some of you guys that plan on riding.gaming.....

Unfortunately, the temps aren't coming up as fast as we'd like and have come to a consensus:

RIDE CANCELLED from my place anyway......

Temp

The plant hanging by your "broken" thermometer looks like it's seen happier times.

Maybe next weekend.

A friend and I did that ride yesterday and it was snowing at noon, something you just don't expect to see riding in San Diego. A bunch of the gates that are usually locked were open yesterday so we got to check out some areas that I hadn't explored yet. Great fun.

The Christmas Cacti is a little worse for wear......

I hate cancelling rides...but to get up on the MT the temps won't be any warmer....and then to get back by 1:30 for the game...well...

The back yard is up to 32 right now.....Hopefully we start getting our ON SHORE breeze back, then we'll be in the 50's in the am.

GO CHARGERS