Sign in to follow this  
dirt dame

Today 12/22/09

I'm thinking that the weather is perfect for a McCain ride today, so I will probably pack a bike up and head out there later this morning. :) Anybody who wants to tag along It'll be rainy and maybe even snow a bit. I'll know in a little while what time I'll be out there.

SAN DIEGO COUNTY MOUNTAINS- 504 AM PST TUE DEC 22 2009

...HIGH WIND WARNING IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 PM PST THIS EVENING...

.TODAY...MOSTLY CLOUDY IN THE MORNING...BECOMING PARTLY CLOUDY. SCATTERED SHOWERS. HIGHS 41 TO 50. WINDS WEST 20 TO 30 MPH WITH GUSTS TO 55 MPH...BECOMING 30 TO 40 MPH WITH GUSTS TO 65 MPH IN THE AFTERNOON. :)

SAN DIEGO COUNTY MOUNTAINS- 504 AM PST TUE DEC 22 2009

...HIGH WIND WARNING IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 PM PST THIS EVENING...

.TODAY...MOSTLY CLOUDY IN THE MORNING...BECOMING PARTLY CLOUDY. SCATTERED SHOWERS. HIGHS 41 TO 50. WINDS WEST 20 TO 30 MPH WITH GUSTS TO 55 MPH...BECOMING 30 TO 40 MPH WITH GUSTS TO 65 MPH IN THE AFTERNOON. :)

Yeah, that's what I said, perfect. B)

Alpine was a hurricane this morning... McCain is likely worse... but that'll keep a lot of people home.

Mimi and I went out there one time with frozen puddles and snow all around... did not see another person all day... including Mimi :)

I have selected a light bike so it won't be too hard to pick up if I get blown over (has happened to me a couple of times in the winds that blow out there) and I'm heading out the door. Should be a good day out there. :)

dammit!!! ( pumping my fist in the air :lol: ) I missed another perfect ride day.... Have fun, wish I could have joined you.

BC