any one up for a ride up nate harrisons on saturday. We could meet at the gas station at the corner of cole grade and valley center road at 10am. head up nate harrisons grade, head down east grade road and stop for lunch at the henshaw cafe.

what's up chris i was thinking of messing around a little in ramona sat morning in black canyon for a few hours i only have about until 12;30pm to ride till ( i have never rode the trail you are talking about how is the trail technical?? and how long were you planning on riding, miles??. Is that the trail that allmost connects escondito with ramona??

jay

This trail is very easy. It is a well maintained, 11 mile, dirt road up the west side of palomar mountain. It turns to pavement on top. You will probably put about 100 miles on your bike if you are headed from ramona. From valley center it is only about a 50 mile trip. If you want you can meet me and my friend at the north county mall in escondido at 9:00 am. We will be in the parkinglot near the northbound via rancho exit. PM me for more details if you want.

P.S. if you dont stop for lunch, you can make it back by 12:30

ok, the meeting point has officialy moved. Any one who wants to go, meet at the mall in escondido at 9:00 am. If you exit Via Rancho Parkway off north bound I-15, go straight through the light wich will take you right to the mall parking lot. The road will "T" so go to the right and park somewhere on the fringe. Look for other bikes. A guy on a DR400 will be there by the name of Greg, and I live right near by, so i will be there right about 9:00 am we will wait for people till about 9:15 or so. also, Jay, also known as sdklr650 said he would like to go, so look for him as well. See yah on the road.

ok, the meeting point has officialy moved. Any one who wants to go, meet at the mall in escondido at 9:00 am. If you exit Via Rancho Parkway off north bound I-15, go straight through the light wich will take you right to the mall parking lot. The road will "T" so go to the right and park somewhere on the fringe. Look for other bikes. A guy on a DR400 will be there by the name of Greg, and I live right near by, so i will be there right about 9:00 am we will wait for people till about 9:15 or so. also, Jay, also known as sdklr650 said he would like to go, so look for him as well. See yah on the road.

hey chris

if by some chance you read this before ya head off, gimme a ring, 619,459,7513

i would like to join but would need a tad more time

thanks

k