Anyone up for a pine valley ride this month? Anytime after christmas will work. Maybe the 28th. If I'm not at PV on the 28th, I'll be in Lark. I'll be parking and unloading at the trailhead. This weekend doesn't look too good, as rain is in the forecast. Just wondering how many of you would be up for a ride there?

Wil- I'll ride there with you, but usually use this time of year to visit the desert/jacumba...the HOT places

But my next THREE weekends are booked! GAG!!!

When does school get out? Mondays are good days to ride for me

How about we plan for a ride on the first monday after christmas? I'll have new tires, and some other stuff, and anything else I order will be here by then....And my dad should have the DT plated by then. It's just not up to date on the registration. Would this work? I'm free whenever, just have to know in advance.

Let me know when you guys head out - I'll tag along as well.

Nice to have you aboard, Will!

George

Alright, sounds good.

As of now, the plan will be sometime after christmas, most likely the first monday after christmas. Hopefully the parts for carb will be in by then.

Are quads allowed on Pine Valley (green sticker)? :lol:

Yes, you can ride green-stickered quads on Bear Valley road from the staging area at Pine Valley exit as well as the trails all around the campgrounds up above. Some trails are a little narrow for quads, but main trails can be fun.

I'll be looking for warmer areas like Bike Slut this time of the year and will check for postings for rides during winter break.

What about Pine Valley tomorrow morning for a couple hours? I just bought new gloves and a rain jacket and pants for $40 from Cycle Gear. The black pants go over your riding pants. The jacket is black with bright yellow for visibility. Need to break this gear with my 2 smoker.

What about Pine Valley tomorrow morning for a couple hours? I just bought new gloves and a rain jacket and pants for $40 from Cycle Gear. The black pants go over your riding pants. The jacket is black with bright yellow for visibility. Need to break this gear with my 2 smoker.

Well...My engine is in pieces right now. I can't make it tomorrow...

BUT if someone is nice enough to give me some tires, I can come out anytime after my engine is fixed. It'll handle pine valley now, nothing too rough though...