carguy

Christmas Afternoon ride?

Any takers for a afternoon ride in the Lagunas. Meet at Bear valley and do a loop over Laguna back to Pine Valley. About 3 hours. Meet at the Pine Valley exit off I-8 at noon??? :D

Any takers for a afternoon ride in the Lagunas. Meet at Bear valley and do a loop over Laguna back to Pine Valley. About 3 hours. Meet at the Pine Valley exit off I-8 at noon??? :D

Hey, I was just going to post about a Christmas Day Ride. My plans to go to my bro's house fell through since he is really sick. Guess I gotta go for breakfast at Denny's, since most everything else will be closed.

So, I'm probably going for a ride.

John, is the road to Corral Canyon open to where we can get to the lower part of Kiernan Cycle Trail that heads up the hill to Pine Valley ??

And which Bear Valley are you talking about. The dirt road from Buckman Springs, or the Cul De Sac off of I-8.

I'll check here in the morning and we can talk on the phone.

Merry Christmas

Any takers for a afternoon ride in the Lagunas. Meet at Bear valley and do a loop over Laguna back to Pine Valley. About 3 hours. Meet at the Pine Valley exit off I-8 at noon??? :unsure:

Hey, I was just going to post about a Christmas Day Ride. My plans to go to my bro's house fell through since he is really sick. Guess I gotta go for breakfast at Denny's, since most everything else will be closed.

So, I'm probably going for a ride.

John, is the road to Corral Canyon open to where we can get to the lower part of Kiernan Cycle Trail that heads up the hill to Pine Valley ??

And which Bear Valley are you talking about. The dirt road from Buckman Springs, or the Cul De Sac off of I-8.

I'll check here in the morning and we can talk on the phone.

Merry Christmas

Sorry Guys, Something came up. :D

Randy I will give you a call.