Sign in to follow this  
dirt dame

Short evening ride 07/23/09

Jeff and I will be taking a short evening ride tomorrow. We'll start at the corner of 7th and Main at Amerient/Packards at 7:00 PM and go out Pamo and up a few trails. Anybody who wants to join in for a leisure ride is welcome to meet us there.

Jeff and I will be taking a short evening ride tomorrow. We'll start at the corner of 7th and Main at Amerient/Packards at 7:00 PM and go out Pamo and up a few trails. Anybody who wants to join in for a leisure ride is welcome to meet us there.

Well why are you all scheduling it on the day I need to get out of town?!?!?!!?

<3

Well why are you all scheduling it on the day I need to get out of town?!?!?!!?

I guess we are just diabolical at heart. ;)B)

Great idea....I may show up if I don't get tied up with daughter. She's getting out for the first time since her accident/event. I hesitate to call it an "accident". She was trying to jump higher than the boys. I hope she's learned something...she now appreciates working hands.

The heat has been driving me crazy. 90 degrees is hard on a boy from the Lake Superior drainage! My optimum temp is between 30 & 50.

Great idea....I may show up if I don't get tied up with daughter. She's getting out for the first time since her accident/event. I hesitate to call it an "accident". She was trying to jump higher than the boys. I hope she's learned something...she now appreciates working hands.

The heat has been driving me crazy. 90 degrees is hard on a boy from the Lake Superior drainage! My optimum temp is between 30 & 50.

Brings back a memory of a July ride on Drummond Island temps in the high 90's humidity to match, yes this heat seems bad, but the combo of heat and humidity and insects leaves me thinking this is not so bad. ;)

Well, it's about an hour away from the start of our evening ride, so anybody who is interested, we'll see you out there at 7. :angry: