Sign in to follow this  
DrzDasher

CC or pine valley sat 4 sure, during the week up in the air

So me and my buddy are gonna go to pv or cc saturday morning, but was wondering if someone wanted to go riding there during the week, or maybe ramona dual sport or the border fence. Let me know, I only have physical therapy on thursday in the morning. All other days are open. Need to wear out this tire on the pumpkin.

(attempting to center myself in FN's qualia) A for sure ride Friday AM posted. Join in.....

So me and my buddy are gonna go to pv or cc saturday morning, but was wondering if someone wanted to go riding there during the week, or maybe ramona dual sport or the border fence. Let me know, I only have physical therapy on thursday in the morning. All other days are open. Need to wear out this tire on the pumpkin.

I live in Descanso and ride a lot after work during the week. I get off at 4:00 usually home by 4:30. Give me a call or PM me and I can ride with you during the week. Local though, I do not want to truck out to Ramona for a after work ride. But during the weekend I'm in. Where and What time are you meeting on Sat? Let me know if you would like a tag along or maybe I will just look for you guys out there. Let me know what you ride. Mine is a red Kawasaki klx650(only one i've ever seen).

619-270-6897

THis ride got pushed back till sunday morning still not sure on the time though.

Cool.

Is the ride still planned for Sunday morning? If so, where are you going to meet and when?

Thanks,