Sign in to follow this  
dirt dame

A shout out to (SDAR's very own) Kelly at D&D Cycle

I have been getting ready to do some projects to some of my bikes, and the first thing on my list is to rebuild the rear shock on my KLX300 that blew a sealhead last weekend. It didn't take quite so much budgeting to buy a sealhead for the Kawasaki as it did for the KTM last summer. A sealhead for the KLX can be bought as an aftermarket unit and only retails for about 38 bucks.

So I went over to D&D Cycle (Harley service) over in San Marcos yesterday and ordered up a new sealhead and some other stuff. They have a major supplier who has a warehouse right in California and my parts were there, so I was able to pick them up today. I'd like to thank Socalhodaka (Kelly) and the owners of D&D for helping me out with quick service and good discounts. They have access to lots of great products like any major brand tires, exhaust systems, aftermarket plastics, drive and brake components, engine parts, apparel, lubes and oils, and even Motorex, if you like to use Motorex and want to save some dough, you should order through these guys. I'll certainly be moseying over there again soon to do more business with them. It's one member of SDAR helping other members save their hard earned cash. :ph34r:

You can PM Socalhodaka for price quotes or just visit:

D&D Cycle 747 N. Twin Oaks Valley road #12 San Marcos Ca 92069

Socalhodaka is there Tuesday through Thursday till about 1:30 in the afternoon.

Thanks again Kelly :blink: