well I sure didn't need a jacket, but it wasn't too bad. My fan didn't even run more than twice.

I met ozzy and his friend Steve (I'll refer to him as dry chain) at 645, and we caravanned out to Tamarisk grove.

I'm on my iPod so I'll post the ride succinctly (no pics)

Where did Steve go? He was right behind us!

KTM won't start "to roll"... It "started" just fine...and I'm not bitter in the least... As somebody that has inconvenienced more people than I can count (heat, battery, flats etc) I have no problem keeping the group together and happy. I was considering if I had room for him to ride pillion

Jasper

Culp

Hiway

Hot

Gas

Burrito

Gas ( on the ground)

Ranger and Bad Piece

Sand

Diablo

Where did Steve go? He was right behind us?

Gatorade

Where did Steve go?

Gas in a Gatorade bottle

Hiway

Petcock is on the left side of the tank

The End

Where did Steve go? He was right behind us!

:lol::lol: - He didn't know about Rule 1 (Never pass up gas!).....he does now.....I bet he'll have a desert tank by the next ride :fool: ......not a big deal since I was there with the Exxon Valdez/mothership (620 ADV) to fill him up.......provided we could find him :crazy:

No pics......just another local desert ride.......though I believe Fakey did get one pic with the Ranger-ette out at Vista Del Malpais.....

Thanks for coming out guys...... fun ride (when we weren't looking for Steve :huh::o:lol: )

The KTM started just fine, but I had rotated the headlight/t/s switch the night before in the garage just a little too far. So, when the clutch lever was released, the rubber boot hit the kill switch. Very frustrating when beginning a ride- I hate to be "one of those guys". You know, the kind that always gets a flat...

Yes, there was a rangerette:

rangerette.jpg

And yes, Vista Del Malpais means "view of the Badlands".

Is that a stripper with Bikeslut?

that's Paul... And yes it is a stripper. And he paid!!! And put dollars in her holster! And we left him with her! And other than one post, we haven't heard from him since...

I think Mapais means "bad boy"