blind_in_1_ear

cholecystectomy anyone?

that's called "fisting" Don, and better suited for Members Only forums...

Oh wait; maybe you just spelled it incorrectly

Just sloppy typing Bob..

By the way-had any cool colonoscopies lately?

Mine was videotaped, so were my knee surgeries.

Anyone up for a video party?

what they they dont tell you is that you will have to watch your fat intake. when mine was remove i gained alot of weight .

when i went back they told me that it was because it helped break down the fat (thanks for telling me doc) . three small scars (chicks dig them). my biggest problem was that the docs kept thinking it was acid reflux but it wasnt. so after a week in the hospital they finaly pulled the trigger and pulled it out. (explanation why im fat) . xxx

yeah brandon, as if i didn't have enough issues with the weight....i am thinking it's gonna be a

shock to my system...from what i am reading it looks like the "bloating"(*i am guessing that fat/break down thing)

is the worst part....but i am gonna actively pursue trying to cut my fat, and prolly drink intake as well...

might be switching to wine...kinda taking this as a "life change" perspective...IF i can lose a few pounds then i think i will

feel i won....i have been a bigger guy, don't wanna get bigger...hell, 230 would be nice.. :lol:

it's funny, i don't feel the "pain" of the "attacks" often..last one was what started this whole thing(*nov 2)...like a knife in my low ribs right side.

BUT i imagine there's a few symptoms i just accept as "normal" life...i mean, it IS 2.5 cm(*looks like a cheesey puff in the ultrasound), that's got to be causing something...

with very little "noticeable" symptoms i am hesitant to do this surgery, BUT from what i have heard/read it's possible it can cause MUCH worse things if left

unchecked....pancreatitis being a main one(*THAT is deadly...) ...bile is 2nd most important fluid in us, only blood is more important...

and we are messing with that....so yeah.

Blind B)

P.S. hey Brandon, how long did it take you to lose all your weight? b/c to me you looked svelte. ;)

P.P.S. can't lift much after, but i am thinking i can do some things to my bike....chain, poss change sprocket...

valves(*should be cool by then, eh Ken??)..etc

that's called "fisting" Don, and better suited for Members Only forums...

Oh wait; maybe you just spelled it incorrectly

Just sloppy typing Bob..

By the way-had any cool colonoscopies lately?

Mine was videotaped, so were my knee surgeries.

Anyone up for a video party?

I'm probably due for a rubber glove probe... I'll put it off for a while.

I could watch the knee surgery; I watched Caesarian procedure on my first wife.... the video didn't freak me out, but the smell-o-vision was gnarly. I will pass on the ATV video, thank you very much, smell-o-vision or not.

The Staph infection would be my biggest worry about going to the hospital. In the last month I know two people who caught it. My father in law caught his in a San Diego hospital and my grandmother just passed away two weeks ago from it. She was 96 years old. If your healthy you should be OK.

The Staph infection would be my biggest worry about going to the hospital. In the last month I know two people who caught it. My father in law caught his in a San Diego hospital and my grandmother just passed away two weeks ago from it. She was 96 years old. If your healthy you should be OK.

And you guys thought I was bad. :lol:

i am pretty healthy, all things considered...wounds usually heal pretty quick...knock on wood. :lol:

but i have heard TOO MANY of those staph stories....THAT i think is gaining on my stress-o-meter....

i paid for the procedure today, so i guess i am in now...heh B)

just things in my head, oh and did i mention i am trying to solve an issue at work with my "deadline" being when i leave friday??

so yeah, nothing much going on here...

i AM positive things WILL be ok....but i KNOW how things CAN go down....reality

but all things i hope to post tuesday morning, and say...so far, so good...if not monday night....it IS outpatient, so we'll see.

Blind :lol:....who's son is fevery and sick on the couch....oh even more??? sure....why not?

ugh. ;)

i am pretty healthy, all things considered...wounds usually heal pretty quick...knock on wood. :lol:

but i have heard TOO MANY of those staph stories....THAT i think is gaining on my stress-o-meter....

i paid for the procedure today, so i guess i am in now...heh B)

just things in my head, oh and did i mention i am trying to solve an issue at work with my "deadline" being when i leave friday??

but all things i hope to post tuesday morning, and say...so far, so good...if not monday night....it IS outpatient, so we'll see.

Blind :lol:....who's son is fevery and sick on the couch....oh even more??? sure....why not?

ugh. ;)

Well be nice to the staph! Can we send the Doom and Gloom posts on Sunday night, then?

i am pretty healthy, all things considered...wounds usually heal pretty quick...knock on wood. ;)

i paid for the procedure today, so i guess i am in now...heh :lol:

Blind B)....who's son is fevery and sick on the couch....oh even more??? sure....why not?

ugh. :ph34r:

Well be nice to the staph! Can we send the Doom and Gloom posts on Sunday night, then?

I suggest we all send our best wishes to Hang Nail On One Toe on Sunday Eve along with our suggestions for his will. :friends:

good idea... I hear the DRZ has some great new radiator guards! :friends:

Let's face it... he is way too weird to die from staph... He HAS to die from some "House" worthy virus... first it attacked his hearing, and they ignored it... then he crashed his DRZ (after spending time with fake name... coincidence?)...then his head hair all moved down to his cheeks...then his gal bladder started acting up... then he started posting random * () * ^^etc. in his posts, where they made no sense at all...

hhmmm.. hearing loss; balance issues; random hair distribution;gal bladder;mental illness... call House

body isn't even cold...geez guys!!! :lol:

curious enough i was asked about my "directive" and "will" today...pre-op(*yeah yeah yeah..i KNOW i said that....... check-in

and then asked for payment B) B) ;)

welp, off to night time walk....being "good" patient already!! :ph34r:

Blind B)

P.S. btw, i HAVE to make it....i WON tix to the gala at my son's school!!! i mean really?!?!? un-flippin'-believable.... :friends:

how's crazy is THAT, FN?!?! so i have certain things, targets if you will to reach for!!

when they were picking the name, i just "knew" it was gonna be me, otherworldly...