Sign in to follow this  
SCHWINN

ARROWHEAD

Im up here if anyone is coming up. My # is in the members forum

You definitely need to post a Pinnacles Ride soon! and open your house to a bunch of san diego dirt bags>>>Can't go this weekend...

Is it snowing up there right now?

You definitely need to post a Pinnacles Ride soon! and open your house to a bunch of san diego dirt bags>>>Can't go this weekend...

Is it snowing up there right now?

We had light snow last night but nothing stuck to the ground, my brother is buying 2 KLX 250 enduros to leave up here in the garage, both brand new from Chapparal at the bottom of the hill.

The CHP officers just left, myself and my kids were all riding our dirt bikes and offroad gocarts up and down all of our streets around the house. The whole time I was laughing and that made them madder, its all private roads and they are out of jurisdiction but I wasnt about to fight with them. hat would have been a loosing battle, everything cool now and we brought them inside for coffee and coco. Its 36 degrees now.

<_< Steve now you know better than to ride those crazy contraptions on the streets.

Thanks for the last minute invite. Maybe next time. I'm ready to get my bike up there and ride some of that stuff up there.