see "Our World" link for product info

http://www.bruxracingusa.com/

Our advert: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5E6M3BnECs

For our team info please see: http://www.alstare.net/index.php/eng/Sponsors

For more information concerning the background of our company please see: http://www.drbrux.com/

For who is using our product in the motorcylce world please see: http://www.max-neukirchner.de/en

For SDAR member purchase email me at robert.nantista@drbruxracingusa.com.

We will waive the CA tax and the shipping and handling fees for local SoCal SDAR members.

We are now introducing our all new BRUX through pro riders r&d we now have our all new packaging which is a lower bite, this allows for open mouth riding but still retains the features of the BRUX as a mandibular suspension device. Our US price for the all new BRUX is $69.99.

Thank You SDAR, Robert Nantista, BRUX Racing USA, Husqvarna TXC450, Nat SenB/40B

We also have a limited number of 2008 Marco Melandri signature model upper bites for an inventory reduction price of $49.99 l

MX1 world champion Antonio Cairoli will be using his BRUX this weekend at the MX of Nations.

Aksel Lund Svindal, winner of the last world cup skiing event wears a BRUX.

Marco Melandri will be wearing his

and 250 GP riders Yuki Takahashi, Gabor Talmacsi, Mattia Pasini, Luca Marconi are all sporting their BRUX.

In WSBK Michel Fabrizio, Max Neukirchner, Tom Sykes and Troy Corser will all be using their BRUX too.

PRESS RELEASE 13OCT09

Aksel Svindal has successfully tested the BRUX® in his summer training sessions carried out at Stelvio and in Chile. By the end of July he was using his BRUX® both during testing on skis and in the normal training regimen of the gym and bicycling. The three time World Cup winner has benefited from the use of the BRUX®.

Svindal immediately experienced an important increase of maximum strength during his athletic work. As stated BRUX® works to rebalance neuro-muscular tension, to prevent wear of the teeth and to prevent micro enamel fractures as the teeth are tightened during the maximum physical effort.

After realizing his own BRUX® benefits, Svindal decided use it and become the first world class skier to publicize and disseminate information about the Italian brand in the skiing world.

Just as BRUX® success has been achieved in the motorsport world, it has now happened in the Norwegian athlete's alpine skiing world. Many athletes have discovered the benefits of using the BRUX® and having the testimonial of Aksel Svindal is a great plus for the Italian company.

During sports activities, BRUX® combats the negative effects of bruxism from external interferences, especially vibration, which is present in motorsports and in alpine skiing and snowboarding. Internally the BRUX® helps lessen mandibular and cervical muscular tension thereby increasing performance. BRUX® comes with the testimonial of Aksel Svindal, a top tier world cup skier. BRUX® is the first in this discipline (alpine sports) to introduce the bite as a protective, performance balancing device, which reduces interference of the mouth on posture and acts positively on the sensitivity of the athlete.

PRESS RELEASE 13OCT09

The following is our recent press release on FIM MX1 world champion Tony Cairoli and BRUX®

Tony Cairoli used the BRUX® in the Motocross of Nations 2009 in Franciacorta Italy. The number one rider of the Yamaha Red Bull De Carli team visited the BRUX® Clinic for a professional BRUX® adaptation. Tony has witnessed the benefits both in training and in motion. Tony obtained positive feedback from the physical and muscular aspects of using the BRUX®. The MX1 world champion has thus decided that the product is his Italian partner for the race, thus confirming the validity of BRUX® in the world of MX/off-road racing and riding.

”I tried the BRUX® in training and I was feeling good right away. I noticed less fatigue at the end of the session, more relaxed muscles and strength for better use, in fact I felt more balanced. I will use the BRUX® at the MX of Nations for the first time in the race and I am convinced it will be an important ally for me to do better on the track. "

BRUX is headed to the Olympic games in Vancouver BC Canada

Aksel Svindal Norway Giant Slalom, Giorgio Rocca Italy GS and Manuel Pietropoli Italy Snowboard. These Olympic hopefuls will all be wearing their BRUX bites while competing at the highest level in winter sports.

http://www.aksellundsvindal.com/

i was reading about the Saints using some special mouth guards, is this similar in logic?

whenever i am riding, i think, "man it'd probably be a good idea to use a mouth guard"

and hey, since i got my suspension worked out....next step...protect the grill!

:clapping:

i was reading about the Saints using some special mouth guards, is this similar in logic?

whenever i am riding, i think, "man it'd probably be a good idea to use a mouth guard"

and hey, since i got my suspension worked out....next step...protect the grill!

:unsure:

FOR ALL PLEASE READ THIS ARTICLE to provide info about what our product is designed for, its not so much a mouthguard as it is a suspension device for your jaw, it reduces fatigue during high stress and high impact activities.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/12/17/health/n...ards&st=cse

Elisa Canepa, BRUX rider, Pro Italian Womens XC/Enduro/Downhill Bicycle racer.

Nice looking BRUX bite sports gal that goes really fast on her bicycle .

www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0bsBKXcNI8

her site http://www.elicaride.com/

robert- you guys ended up in one the big bike mags this month... good review of your product

Edit- Cycle World

Thanks BS,

Mark Cernicky from Cycle World is now a BRUX convert as well as more and more top level athletes across the board in sport and extreme activities.

Our DIY performance bite is engineered to accomplish the same results as bites costing 4 times as much do.

We can do this for one, because we are the manufacturer, we are a dental products manufacturing company with many different products.

We now have pro MiniMoto SX riders, Auto racers at the highest level, SX riders, MX champions and other MX riders, WORCS riders, Endurocross, Pro Mountain bikers, World Class skiers and Snowboarders finding that using the bite keeps them feeling less fatigued during and after events.

follow us on facebook at brux racing usa , soon we will be simply BRUX USA

Look for Ryan Hughes to be wearing his BRUX bite at the US MXGP at Glen Helen, oh yeah and as well as 2 time world champion Cairoli and MX2 rider Charlier. Our simple product is very effective.

Jessica Patterson just went 1-1 on the day at Hangtown in round 1 of the AMA Pro Women's MX series. Jessica was happily wearing her BRUX performance sports bite. The Ryan Hughes training is also a key factor in her new found speed!!

Jessica Patterson went 1-1 this past weekend at the Colorado round of the Women's Pro MX championship. Jessica was wearing her BRUX performance bite for both motos. Go Jess, Go Brux!!

BRUX SX/MX Rider Justin Keeney. Justin gets a riders visit to Italy in this case to the outdoor SX of Carpi. Justin is an Italian Team Racing AMA Pro Privateer and BRUX sponsored rider. Justin uses the BRUX like many other top tier athletes because it works.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Offroadproraci.../14/b3fzdiIQC9k

Cluzel with BRUX P1 in Moto2 World Championship

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://213.92.94.215/pdf_motogp/Moto2_RAC_GBR.pdf

Moto 2 BRUX rider Jules Cluzel P1 at Silverstone!!!

Robert

AMA Life, BRC

www.bruxracingusa.com

BRUX Education Time,

Although I am not here to plug the competition, this is a clear and concise dentist explanation of what the performance bite (mouthpiece) concept is all about. For BRUX educational purposes this is a good interview with Drs. Briggs.

can you cuss and swear at your riding partners while wearing a brux? When I used to play competitive basketball and football, we always wore mouthpieces, and can see the benefit for moto.

we never considered the relaxing of facial muscles thing at the time, but looking back, it makes perfect sense

(I DID crack a tooth riding some whoops)

can you cuss and swear at your riding partners while wearing a brux? When I used to play competitive basketball and football, we always wore mouthpieces, and can see the benefit for moto.

we never considered the relaxing of facial muscles thing at the time, but looking back, it makes perfect sense

(I DID crack a tooth riding some whoops)

Man, No cussing and swearing at anyone except yourself,,with or without the BRUX bite!!!

Truth is that yes you can talk with the BRUX bite, with just a slight slur,,,,ask some of our car racing pros that use com systems.

Remember this particular product is a performance bite not a sport mouthguard, our company QuattroTi makes the much heavier mouthguards as well as other intra oral devices for medical and scuba too

The BRUX is designed purely as a performance bite and yes it can prevent tooth cracks and perform some guard functions however it is smaller and softer than professional style mouthguards.

It is designed as a suspension device for you jaw and as the Drs said it positions your jaw into a sweet spot to lessen fatigue which aids in balance.

Remember how when we get tired on the bike we all just start falling over. For other sports, like for me in soccer tired=sloppy play unbalanced and sloppy. The BRUX keep you in the game longer and with more comfort.

Here's one local MX/Offroad guy that really loves his BRUX, you guys might know him, his name is Ryan Hughes

RyanHughes1.jpg

He's a good example of staying in the game longer, late 30s and qualifies for the FIM USGP at Glen Helen.

The Forward Racing Moto 2 World Championship Pit Box

ForwardRacingPitbox.jpg

BRUX WMX News:

BRUX is now an official personal sponsor the 2010 WMX pro series number one points holder JP$!! Jessica Patterson!! We are very happy to have JP as another top tier rider/racer that uses, likes and endorses our BRUX performance bite.

Look for Jessica to continue her progress to bring the #1 plate home for 2010. If you see JP at the races say hello she welcomes fans!!