Sign in to follow this  
jed

PV to Corral

What a magnificant day for riding! I met Ben from Descanso and Wayne from Crest at Frosty Burger. Two cool guys that I highly recomend to ride with! WE went south on Bear valley to Kernan. We battled our way down Kernan and went up Kernan to 4 corners. The trails have been graded. Like at Stokes Valley Rd going up Kernan, those ruts are gone!! No Challange guys, even the steep sections on the way to 4 corners! We did Espinosa Loop and saw some Mexican hikers. It was fun. Then we took Buckman Springs to Hwy 80 to RAINTREE Market for a swapmeet and a couple barley sodas in the sun with new and old friends. These guys are great riders, welcome to the club, looking foward to riding with you guys again. By the way, nice lines on the trail. Ben and Wayne we will hang out a bit soon, ok!

Jed

Wayne is a great guy and a hell of a rider. He joined Joliet and I for a three day 500 mile ride then disapperaed. What's he been doing?

Wayne is a great guy and a hell of a rider. He joined Joliet and I for a three day 500 mile ride then disapperaed. What's he been doing?

Sounds like his line of work requires him to be on the other side of the planet in a moments notice.