carguy

Spam

With all this new spam and our staff away. We can reduce it by NOT LOOKING AT IT!!

When I look at the board and see a new post by a member I look at it. If a member looks at a post(Spam) it will show that the post is by the member who looked at it. GET IT??

Just don't look! :)

With all this new spam and our staff away. We can reduce it by NOT LOOKING AT IT!!

When I look at the board and see a new post by a member I look at it. If a member looks at a post(Spam) it will show that the post is by the member who looked at it. GET IT??

Just don't look! :D

Roger that, Mr. :P angry face......... It says TOPIC STARTER so you can see who posted the thread though. :):P:P

When I look at the board and see a new post by a member I look at it.

I second that. When I see that a member has posted a reply to spam, I know it was just to slam the spammer, but I'm curious to see what he - the member - said. Also, when you post a reply to spam (I admit, I've done it), it bumps it up to the top of the page. None of us wants that.

When I look at the board and see a new post by a member I look at it.

I second that. When I see that a member has posted a reply to spam, I know it was just to slam the spammer, but I'm curious to see what he - the member - said. Also, when you post a reply to spam (I admit, I've done it), it bumps it up to the top of the page. None of us wants that.
I sent word out to a few friends who have their own sites to see what they have done to battle this garbage. There must be a filter that can be added?

Come on admin, it can't be that hard to set up this website where you get a confirmation e-mail to register, and guests can't post.

A big thanks to admin for cleaning up the spam problems we were having a few months ago!