Sign in to follow this  
2Wheels

Lee's Cycle

Has anyone had any experience with Lee's Cycle on Aero Drive? Heard about them? Good? Bad?

One of the guys at work recommended the place to me. Just wondering whether anyone has dealt with them or heard anything about them.

yeah; I've been there... took my KLR for a second opinion on bad wheel bearings, and removal help... they said, it's probably just a dry chain... Well I lube my chain pretty regular, but he runs in the back, and grabs some lube... SATURATES the chain, jumps on and runs around the building... says "good as new"... no charge

they are mostly a street shop, but are avid motorcyclists, with a race team... I trust them

Lees cycle used to be popular back when we had a 1/4 mile drag race strip in carlsbad, they were known for high HP and quick passes. I miss that raceway.

Has anyone had any experience with Lee's Cycle on Aero Drive? Heard about them? Good? Bad?

One of the guys at work recommended the place to me. Just wondering whether anyone has dealt with them or heard anything about them.

I've used them for jet kit installs/Dyno runs on my sport bikes......Sportbikes are really their focus.......I'd go elsewhere for dirt bike needs......

Thanks for the replies guys. Gas for all of you. Oh Wait. We don't do that here.

But seriously, I really appreciate it when someone takes the time to answer a question.

I ended up going back to South Bay Motorsports. I used to always have Andy work on my bike at South Bay, but he moved back east. Arrgghh! Well, I spoke to the service manager there, Mike, and he told me he'd put his best technician on it.

I shouldn't worry so much. Probably just needs a carb cleaning. Not even a brand new mechanic who's thinking about his date this weekend could screw that up. Could he?