Sign in to follow this  
KTMrad

Donations to Borrego Springs Fire Dept. at the Desert Dash

I called the captain at the fire department.......donations from the riders at the BBQ lunch on Sunday, totalled $1300.......VERY NICE !!

The donations go to their fund for supporting the community of Borrego Springs, injured firefighters, etc., etc.

Thanks to all the riders for helping support the community out there !! :clapping: :good::):)

And thanks to the Borrego Springs Fire Department for such an awesome BBQ...the food was great !!

If they want to (sounds like they do), we will try to do this every year at the Desert Dash. It's a nice way of giving something back to the local community out there.

I called the captain at the fire department.......donations from the riders at the BBQ lunch on Sunday, totalled $1300.......VERY NICE !!

The donations go to their fund for supporting the community of Borrego Springs, injured firefighters, etc., etc.

Thanks to all the riders for helping support the community out there !! :clapping: :good::):)

And thanks to the Borrego Springs Fire Department for such an awesome BBQ...the food was great !!

If they want to (sounds like they do), we will try to do this every year at the Desert Dash. It's a nice way of giving something back to the local community out there.

Wow, that's awesome. The food was REALLY damn good and those guys thanked us for donating when I couldn't thank them enough for the great food! Nice work on that one!!

Would it be worth working with the Red Hot Riders to coordinate their street bike ride on the same day??

Maybe........paging SDland.........Craig ?

That might be a great idea.