Sign in to follow this  
socalhodaka

Go Pro Hero Video Cam

I have one. It's decent.

I have it mounted on my helmet and the picture quality is pretty good. My camera is the standard lense, not the wide angle. The wide angle is cool because it can cover more terrain from side to side but it also distorts it as you can imagine. So for up close tight stuff I would get the standard lense.

The batteries only last an hour and the card fills up as fast. For an all day ride, carry lots of extra batteries and extra 2gb cards.

It was worth the $149.

For a sample see www.duffyland.com and view the videos at the bottom of the page. All were taken with my helmet cam.

I have one. It's decent.

I have it mounted on my helmet and the picture quality is pretty good. My camera is the standard lense, not the wide angle. The wide angle is cool because it can cover more terrain from side to side but it also distorts it as you can imagine. So for up close tight stuff I would get the standard lense.

The batteries only last an hour and the card fills up as fast. For an all day ride, carry lots of extra batteries and extra 2mg cards.

It was worth the $149.

For a sample see www.duffyland.com and view the videos at the bottom of the page. All were taken with my helmet cam.

I can't get the videos to work. My computer does not see the buttons. B) Ken

I have one. It's decent.

The batteries only last an hour and the card fills up as fast. For an all day ride, carry lots of extra batteries and extra 2mg cards.

It was worth the $149.

Sorry about that. It seems to work for some but not others. I am not sure what the problem is. I'll check it.

Tried in IE and FireFox?

Tried in IE and FireFox?

I only tried Firefox and did not work.

Tried in IE and FireFox?

I only tried Firefox and did not work.

Works for me in IE

Does NOT work for me in FireFox

Think that solves it :)