Sign in to follow this  
BC330

Painted Gorge and beyond

After waking up late and still having to load my bike and all my gear, I gave my friend Jeff, he had just got home from Anaheim at 2:30am. So he was in the same shape as me. We had originally planned on going out a bit earlier, but as long as we make it….. So we meet up with a customer of mine in Ocotillo, and proceed on to a good starting point. We end up just past Painted gorge rd. Our first mission was to do some good single track back in the hills on PG. It was there we ran across Bikeslut, Shockandawe, and Trophyhunter. Once we realized BS was in somewhat of a compromised position, we began verbally abusing him and making fun of his motorcycle! Once we had made him cry we returned to our ride into the canyons.

After we had our fill of crazy hill climbs and super loose conditions. We headed for the truck and the beer! The next bold idea was to head over to the Blue Inn, via the back side of Superstition mountains. We rode this ride at warp 9! I was leading most of the ride but from time to time we were blasting across the desert 3 different lines, running tapped out for much of it! Great conditions overall, great burgers at the Blue, and arrived back at the truck at sunset.

All is good

BC

post-11646-1232341240_thumb.jpg

post-11646-1232341304_thumb.jpg

post-11646-1232341382_thumb.jpg

post-11646-1232341556_thumb.jpg

post-11646-1232341619_thumb.jpg