Sign in to follow this  
bikeslut

save reading this for when you're really bored

So; I'm walking through SeaWorld today... some guy says, "Hi Bob"... I take a look at him, and immediately go into "where do I know him from" mode... I'm at SeaWorld, so my mind does this: work, music, sports, bikes, motorcycles... THAT'S IT... Joliet (ken)

At my last gig, somebody says, "Bob?", I say yeah, and he says the name of a band... But I don't really REMEMBER the band, but what else could "Blind In One Ear " BE, except a band?

I see my team members at a party, and i don't know their names, without nametags and uniforms (I DO know their name, but the non-business attire screws me all up)

I was at work last summer, and a guy walks up and says Hi... I DO remember him... his name is Fisher... he worked for me... uh... DID he work for me? Oh Yeah... 20 years ago in SAN ANTONIO... get back to Texas Fisher, you're messin' me up...

Sorry for the rambling, but I thought Ken might deserve a brief explanation for the blank stare...

and, I'm getting old

I walked up to you once and you did not say a thing, neather did I. I walked up to Tim once and it took him about 10 mins before he remambered his and my daughter been in school toghter for years..

So you see you cant remanber everyone.

I walked up to you once and you did not say a thing, neather did I. I walked up to Tim once and it took him about 10 mins before he remambered his and my daughter been in school toghter for years..

So you see you cant remanber everyone.

That was you? :)

I can't even keep your wife and the other one straight (Mary Jo and Jo Marie... I think)

I still don't know who you are, but guarantee that if you say Hi at work, it won't register for about 20 seconds.... SLOSHER would work best...

Bored are you? Or just curious? Post your next Sunday ride, and i'll join you

OK- switch topics... so we have this new feature... you can "add friends"...

Now; what does this do, other than have the police investigate you as a possible accomplice?

Or to have my widow invite ya'll to my funeral?

Or to have bill collectors dun you?

Or contacts for me to PM when I'm PUI?

Bail money?

If "you are known by the company you keep", you're all screwed B)

OK- switch topics... so we have this new feature... you can "add friends"...

Now; what does this do, other than have the police investigate you as a possible accomplice?

Or to have my widow invite ya'll to my funeral?

Or to have bill collectors dun you?

Or contacts for me to PM when I'm PUI?

Bail money?

If "you are known by the company you keep", you're all screwed B)

Make ya look popular? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I like the feature, because it shows all the fine people that I have met and ridden with or talked to in person or on the board. My list so far, isn't complete because there are so many neat people on this website that I would be proud to call my friend.

I want some gold stars B)

now you're going to go make me look for what a gold star is, huh?

*edit* There... you have a star

now you're going to go make me look for what a gold star is, huh?

*edit* There... you have a star

Whoopie, ya big spender..... B)

Hey Bob, it was great to run into you a your work today. I must have asked a hundred people that worked there if Bikeslut was working today, talk about blank stares. B) B) :lol: Just kidding

My mom is out visiting from the midwest and my wife and daughter wanted to go, so I played hooky from work. I had no idea it would be so crowded today. I really hate to take a day off work if it is not riding related (I am so self centered) :lol: .

Chief gunner called me right in the middle of Shamu's show, to let me know he has a Christmas present for me next time I get over there.

I hope the other couple hundred thousand people there had as good of time as I did. (I even broke down and drank a Bud :lol: ). Ken

That's interesting, the one time I saw Bob outside of a ride he recognized me. I must be really ugly, or really pretty. I'm gonna go with the latter B)