KTMrad

Forum Moderation

Rob, you volunteered to be a forum moderator. I'd like to accept your offer, since I don't always have time to access internet when I'm working out of town.

Anyone else want to be a forum moderator, to check for spam, delete unwanted posts, etc. ?? We could probably use 2, 3 or 4 moderators to check on the site.

Please send me a PM, but we'll have to wait to set this up until I can get with Uncle Cameron to set you up as moderators.

Thanks

as a computer lame-o, I probably couldn't help much, but i wouldn't mind being the one to "nuke the spam" What a waste of time... Although I did go check out the nursing colleges...

Randy, I have PMed you e-mailed you. I want to help. Someone needs to help. our site is going to the spam lords.

I don't care about my"helth" and I don't need a degree online or want to buy cheap media online.

I check this site for rides, bike info, write-ups, important info and so on.

This site was for us to meet, ride, bond and share our rides (Have~ Fun!!!), I thought??

I feel violated with all this spam. :(:(:(:angry: :angry: :angry: ( :angry::angry:

I am out of town with limited time for internet access, will respond to you this weekend.

Thanks for being patient.

If what I did to require e-mail validation, doesn't fix the spam problem, then we'll set a couple of your up as moderators. I'm still waiting to get together with Uncle Cam about the moderation setup.

Thanks,