Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hammerin Hammon

So you want to susspend me

Guest Hammerin Hammon

Hey it's all right, but what about the guys that are looking for H.C. rides, that want to add a surfboard, and cross the boarder in search of the EXTREME AWESOME ADVENTURE"S

The ones that leave this site, not finding that. What will you have acomplished! I posted a link to my ride report on Banned CR 500 riders and found this bro. Isn't that what its all about. Or the COOL CATS that enjoyed this ride.

http://www.dualsport-sd.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2803

Dude! That is fricken righteus, Quatros Casas is a sweet spot. I love Baja, and those pics are making me wanna take a trip there very soon. My favorite spot is called Punta Abreojos, ever been there? I use to take my bike and boards there and camp on the beach. I have lots of stories from all the fun trips I have taken there. Next time post up before you go!

Don't Clyde it, ride it!

Everyone should be able to share the SOAP BOX, SALLY or not.

But if you must susspend me, at least I should be able to get and reply to my P.M's and read posts from my own lap top. Even convicts get mail.

This BRO missed a good ride, due to my susspension.

Movin' Up in the World

Group: Members

Member No.: 1785

hey i am here for 10 days. lets ride.

Mitch

I had fun last Saturday, but I feel like I sold myself, short, by skipping all the good stuff kinda like going to the beach, and it was 10' and pumping , and I sat on the beach and watched, or driveing to Mamouth, to snowboard, and staying on the bunny slope.. I am trolling for some realy HARD CORE riders, to do an all time AWESOME ride.

I want to leave Carlsbad, hit the 20 mile ALL KILLER NO FILLER LOOP in Vista, then Nate Harrison Grade to Lost Vally road to Hixon to the steps of Allisandro, (I dont know the rest of the technical trails, in the area but I have ridden them, at the Dullies charity ride, there are more than enough to make this ride seem like a DEATH MARCH.) of technical trails, enough to make you see double

We will keep a brisk pace, and keep the stops few and short. Bring plenty of watter, Power Bars, and your lunch. It is smart to Carbo load the day before, drink lots of watter, and eat plenty of bannanas, so you don't cramp up.

I think it will be easy to log in 200 miles of AWESOME dirt trails, and 200 or so miles of pavement to carve up.

We can finish this ride at the Cayote Bar or PIZZA PORT here in Carlsbad. The first round is on me.

The date is negotible, but the ride should start at 6:00 am. and no later than 7:00

Well, Who is in. sportbiker929, Zraceing,Rex Everything,Steve McKellar, to the white courtisy

phone

one sad thing about being suspended was that I couldn't view my private messages. I missed a great ride with a realy cool brother. Maybe I should put in a sugestion (To be able to get your mail while on suspenssion, even covicts get their mail)

Craig I don't get what the difference is between this post and your other one about the new community. I am happy you found a place which seems to fit you better or at least a place where you don't run into the issues you do here.