Sign in to follow this  
ozzy

HAMMER POOL

ron,

Did you mean the original post, or mine?

Do you really think EITHER post is even CLOSE to Craigs posts since he has been back? Seriously?

If so, you're delusional... Craig purposely baited, flamed and trolled on his first 2 HOURS back from a month long suspension... Some people responded... Its what he wants; right?

Make up your mind, Ron... Is it ok or not? You can't have it both ways...

Guest Hammerin Hammon

ron,

Do you really think EITHER post is even CLOSE to Craigs posts since he has been back? Seriously?

If so, you're delusional... Craig purposely baited, flamed and trolled on his first 2 HOURS back from a month long suspension... Some people responded... Its what he wants; right?

I didn't think letting you guys, in on what I have been up to all month was baiting or trolling. Many people PM. me wondering what happened, were I was, and asked if I was O.K. so I responded to all, the only way I know how. I don't want to get susspended again!

The BAD HAMMER.

The first rider to ever be susspended, from SDAR, for riding a 650L, on technical trails, fast, and live to tell about it! :unsure::lol::lol:

ron,

I didn't think letting you guys, in on what I have been up to all month was baiting or trolling. Many people PM. me wondering what happened, were I was, and asked if I was O.K. so I responded to all, the only way I know how. I don't want to get susspended again!

The BAD HAMMER.

ok-

But you do know you can edit quotes, right?

you know that people take pictures so others can enjoy the ride vicariously, right? I think your post on the other forum potrays this club in a negative light... As was your intent; right? That is baiting to me, but what do I know? ( just between the two of us craig, I am still chuckling about it... But you were trying to get a rise out of people and you did...)

and; now I'm out of THIS pool

Hey Bikeslut, I posted a really nice ride report today, that you can live vicariously through. :unsure:

Guest Hammerin Hammon

Hey Bikeslut, I posted a really nice ride report today, that you can live vicariously through. :lol:

Hyjack alert. :unsure::lol::lol: O.K. D.D. I will come look tooooo. Sorry if I stole your spot light for a moment. I should be going my P.T starts at 5:15 every morning.

I saw it; wish I couldve gone... Glad you had fun

Yeah, you would have had fun, too.