Sign in to follow this  
Kirkz

Sunday dec 7 Ride

Hi looking to do a dual sport ride starting in ramona, to santa ysabel, julian, banner grade to desert floor if anyone is interested. Meet at packards in Ramona at 8:00 sunday morning and leave by 8:30.

Kirk

858 531-8156

Meet at packards in Ramona

Welcome to the site - FYI we have had meet-up issues at Packards in the past since there are TWO of them in Ramona. Make sure people know which one to meet you at. The tale of two Packards

Have fun out there - I am probably not riding on Sunday - hope you get a good group to go with you.

Meet at packards in Ramona

Welcome to the site - FYI we have had meet-up issues at Packards in the past since there are TWO of them in Ramona. Make sure people know which one to meet you at. The tale of two Packards

:) true dat...

(it was me last time, arguing with my GPS, and running late for the hixon/alessandro ride... )

kirkz,

High Kirk, I'm just finishing a bit of 9000mi service and hope to join you Sunday. How much Dual and how much Sport do you have in mind? Down to the desert floor sounds good to me. Are you interested in Banner, Rodriquez Canyon to Mason Valley, have you been that route?

Dave

hi dave that is what we have in mind. We will be up in ramona around 8 am. i can reached at 858 531-8156

kirk

kirkz,

High Kirk, I'm just finishing a bit of 9000mi service and hope to join you Sunday. How much Dual and how much Sport do you have in mind? Down to the desert floor sounds good to me. Are you interested in Banner, Rodriquez Canyon to Mason Valley, have you been that route?

Dave