Sign in to follow this  
SCHWINN

OCATILLO WELLS

This was my 1st time camping here and I have to tell you it was great and no crowd. The area is about 6.7 miles south down split mtn road turn left before the railroad tracks on left just after crossing fish creek. We went east back in there about 3.4 miles or about 1 mile past the tubes that you can ride thru to go under the railroad tracks. We camped about a 1/4 mile north off of the main rd that goes east to superstition. Me and the wife saturday took Old mine rd north saturday to see the kaos at Blue Inn. Live band, gas and kaos just like I thought, headed south back down old mune rd back to camp jumped in our truck headed up fish creek to show lori ( my wife ) the beauty up fish creek. We parked and hiked up to the wind caves. Anyhow this camp area is a great 12 mile ride to superstition or only 3.5 miles to fishcreek or about 6 miles to blu inn. Also a great weekend as it sounds like lot of us had.

This was my 1st time camping here and I have to tell you it was great and no crowd. The area is about 6.7 miles south down split mtn road turn left before the railroad tracks on left just after crossing fish creek. We went east back in there about 3.4 miles or about 1 mile past the tubes that you can ride thru to go under the railroad tracks. We camped about a 1/4 mile north off of the main rd that goes east to superstition. Me and the wife saturday took Old mine rd north saturday to see the kaos at Blue Inn. Live band, gas and kaos just like I thought, headed south back down old mune rd back to camp jumped in our truck headed up fish creek to show lori ( my wife ) the beauty up fish creek. We parked and hiked up to the wind caves. Anyhow this camp area is a great 12 mile ride to superstition or only 3.5 miles to fishcreek or about 6 miles to blu inn. Also a great weekend as it sounds like lot of us had.

We must have been close to where you were. We rode around looking for you just north of the tracks between the trestle and spilt mountain rd.