KTMrad

Bike Rentals Local ?

Got this e-mail from a dualie in Japan........I will give him a link to our event, and also D37 events. If anyone knows of places that rent dualsports, please post link here and I'll send him that also......

Dear Dualies California Hello guys. I am one of Japanese Dualies Steve. I need your help.Please give me some information about motorcycle event. I am looking for a shop which we can rent a dual sport motorcycle; I could not rent any this year.If the rental deal is available, I would like to participate in Anza Borrego Desert Dash event with my friends.I hope we can rent them somewhere close, so it is convenient for us to participate in the event.

Finally if you know of any events held in California, please let me know.Thank you.

Steve Kameda 1-16-4 Takasu, Mihama-ku, Chiba 2610004 Japan

Well will volunteering mean you won't have time to ride the event? It might be too challenging for me anyway, in which case if all else fails maybe he can get a loaner bike?

If he wants to ride with friends, I don't think the loaner bike thing will work.....depends on how many friends he wants to come with.

No, volunteering for the Dash doesn't mean you won't have time to ride.