Sign in to follow this  
SCHWINN

NORTH COUNTY YAMAHA

This is there annual dinner in the desert, Family friendly and lots of fun. They are camping off wolf well road right before Holmes camp on the right. I will try to download the flyer.

This is there annual dinner in the desert, Family friendly and lots of fun. They are camping off wolf well road right before Holmes camp on the right. I will try to download the flyer.

Heard about that......might ride over from Truckhaven

The one problem I see, is that at 5:30, it will be dark. They should really be starting that sooner, according to my $0.02

Hope you can make it out Ken, be good to see ya again.

It was a great time and very little wind. I arrived at about 9:00 am friday morning. NCY was expecting about 500 people but reports of wind scared off some people. Lots of great group rides. I didnt ride my new ktm 690 all weekend. I rode my honda crf 450 cuz all the rides we went on were very fast and technical and most of the guys I rode with were on ktm 250 and 300 two strokes. I rode a ktm 250 2 stroke at shell reef, it weighed just over 200 lbs and felt like a mtn bike on steroids. The only club member I met was Mc trails back at camp but I met a ton of lurkers that came over to talk cuz the back of my toybox has a giant SDAR sticker across the back.