Sign in to follow this  
bovespa

Low Mileages

Hello Every Body

I am a new member to this forum and San Diego, I just move from Florida. In 2004 I purchased a XL650l, and every body was concern. One year later I fall and hurt my shoulder. Ironic was not with my XR650L, and just by my self.

Now 4 years later I still have the same bike with only 2000 miles, and I reading the adventures on this sites get me very excited. I’m Looking forward to ride the trails out there I just need to buy some gears.

James

Welcome,

Time to put some miles on that bike and get it dirty.

Watch the "Informal Rides Section" for upcoming group rides

there should be plenty of rides for you to choose from, and more than a few riders with big dual sport bikes to ride with. Welcome aboard.

Let's get you out and get some miles on that bike. See ya on the trail!

YES! buy gear! The XRL will do everything we ride just fine... don't let Nancy, Sally or Pansie tell you otherwise...

and I know what you mean about getting hurt... NOT on the bike... my worst injuries are the silly ones... stepping in a hole at the beach...bicycle riding in a campground...skateboarding in the driveway...you can get hurt doing anything; might as well ride

YES! buy gear! The XRL will do everything we ride just fine... don't let Nancy, Sally or Pansie tell you otherwise...

and I know what you mean about getting hurt... NOT on the bike... my worst injuries are the silly ones... stepping in a hole at the beach...bicycle riding in a campground...skateboarding in the driveway...you can get hurt doing anything; might as well ride

Or when I ; I mean this guy dislocated his shoulder while drinking a beer hanging upside down from the shark scale at the peir.... id rather be hurt riding! then have to tell that story.

WELCOME to the club!!