I am on SELF IMPOSED riding ban for about 2-4 weeks. Please continue ride reports, since vicarious riding is better than none at all. Ya'll be safe out there, and I'll be back creating adventures before we all know it.

What about the lil' motocross track. Is that off-limits too? :o

nope- thats still on the agenda- Morgan got a ttr125 yesterday, so we'll be playing tomorrow

I can't wait to join in on these rides. Haven't rode since Highschool and it's like starting over again. No license yet, Wife hates the fact I bought and own a bike rather then spend on her, and not enough riding gear, but when I'm ready :o:D:D

Anyway, enjoy.

I can't wait to join in on these rides. Haven't rode since Highschool and it's like starting over again. No license yet,

If you decide to take the MSF course to get your license, you can save a trip to DMV by taking the course first then going to DMV to take the written test. You show up at DMV with your completion certificate, take the written test, and they hand you a license if you pass.

Welcome umba! I think most of us who are married relate to you about our wive's not liking that we spend the money on a motorcycle or gear.. When I got my motorcycle my wife took me out to the yard and pointed to our breaking apart wood fence and said, "we have more important things to spend the money." Anyway, that's the way it goes... Welcome back to the exciting sport of motorcycle and adventure riding!! :o:D

Hey 2-whees... Let me know if you ever want to go riding Monday or Tuesday a.m. Since we both live in C.V. we could probably do a short ride in the morning. I typically have to be back in my office by 2 p.m. We could finish just before lunch time... Or any other rider here interested....

.......... I Have been wanting to tell you something...............

That's the Kaw'ee I know and love! Can't wait to see you back in the saddle bro ;)

I can't wait to join in on these rides. Haven't rode since Highschool and it's like starting over again. No license yet, Wife hates the fact I bought and own a bike rather then spend on her, and not enough riding gear, but when I'm ready   

Welcome umba. My advice is to find some sort of compromise. For example; After I crashed pretty hard earlier this year, I told the little woman that I would only "trail ride" the desert races from now on. It worked! She let me race last weekend, and I didn't crash ;)

Missed you adventurers last weekend. Hope the ride went well :blink:

I couldn't make it last week but I am up for this weekend. Great pics from last weekend, wish I could have been there. I can't wait to learn these areas better so I will know where I am going (and where I have been). Every time I see a post I have to break out a map just to find the general area you are talking about. Is there maps available that shows all these trails and roads with names. My BLM maps don't show very many names. Ken

Got the permit today. I live in CV if anyone minds letting a rookie on a heavy bmw tag along to gain some experience before the all day rides. Getting ansy :huh:

Guest stevensyanora

were going out tommorow , you are welcome to join in the fun .....8am @ Packards coffee house (the on across from circle K hope to see you there umba .......Steve