Sign in to follow this  
Strega

Sat the 27th

Sunday is spend time with the girl and checking out Bikeslut's band in the evening.

However, SATURDAY, anyone have any green sticker friendly plans?!? I'd like to get out and ride, put the new mods on the bike to work. Open to ideas.

I'm even open to a Street Ride, if anyone is so inclined.

Sunday is spend time with the girl and checking out Bikeslut's band in the evening.

However, SATURDAY, anyone have any green sticker friendly plans?!? I'd like to get out and ride, put the new mods on the bike to work. Open to ideas.

Mickey has been bugging me to ride tomorrow, but I've got loads of crap to get done... We did an Ocotillo Wells run last weekend (show up, riding by 6:30am, done by noon) and it wasn't too terribly hot. Okay, by noon it was blazing hot, but we survived.

I would like to ride too... I'll see how my "list-o-crap-to-do" progresses and let you know!!!

Mickey has been bugging me to ride tomorrow, but I've got loads of crap to get done... We did an Ocotillo Wells run last weekend (show up, riding by 6:30am, done by noon) and it wasn't too terribly hot. Okay, by noon it was blazing hot, but we survived.

I would like to ride too... I'll see how my "list-o-crap-to-do" progresses and let you know!!!

Thought you were heading south. :D Ken

Thought you were heading south. :D Ken

Tentaively heading south on Sunday!!! :D

You have a problem with me riding two days this weekend? :D:D:P:D

It's my last weekend of freedom!!!!

(my wife comes home next week)

Strega, I am up for something tomorrow early. I have to be back in the San Diego area by 2 p.m. U have anything in mind? I rode, but did not finish, PV last week and would not mind riding there again. Your thoughts?

I could do an early PV, the girl is flying back to SD late afternoon so getting home early is A ok by me. I don't have a current adventure pass so I'd need to buy one at the store. Any idea what time they open??

I'd like to come along if everyone doesn't mind a new guy. What/where is PV? And did anyone decide on a time? I guess I'll need an adventure pass too.

Pine Valley Road is off Hwy 8 about 13 miles east of the Alpine exit. If you turn right at the bottom of the exit there is a cul de sac for parking with an adventure pass. You can go straight and park along the shoulder of the exit ramp without an adventure pass. If you turn left and drive about a mile you will hit the town of Pine Valley. The Mountain Market is open at 8am; the pine valley store across from frosty burger is open at 6am. They both sell passes: $5 one day or $30 annual pass. You can also gas up there.

How about meeting at the cul de sac at 7:30 am?

ShocknAwe (Paul) cell - (619) 756-5002

7:30am, Culdesac.

Grey Dodge Dakota - 5x8 trailer with black Yamaha 450F.

I'll be the guy in all black with short legs. :D

Guys, bring something to eat and drink, there's no real place to stop out there and get food :D There are a few good places to stop in the shade and snack tho.

7:30am, Culdesac.

Grey Dodge Dakota - 5x8 trailer with black Yamaha 450F.

I'll be the guy in all black with short legs. :D

Guys, bring something to eat and drink, there's no real place to stop out there and get food :D There are a few good places to stop in the shade and snack tho.

Mickey and I might meet you out there. Now that the southbound trip is postponed, my weekend is more flexible. My knee has been bugging me pretty bad (I have no idea what I did to it this time) so it'll depend on if I feel up to riding dirt tomorrow...

What I'm saying is don't wait for us...

I'll be riding my new BRP with a couple of KTM guys there. We should be there just a bit later, like 8 or 8:15 for anyone who's running just a bit late.

Sorry fellas, I've had something come up and I won't be able to make it.