Sign in to follow this  
DigDug

Who's Riding Sunday?

Geez! It's Friday and nobody's riding this weekend yet? I think I'll let Mickey have his bike back on a trial basis this weekend - he's done his time - hopefully...

I know you all are going to have nice, fresh, maintained bikes from Saturday's maintenance day - who wants to go get 'em dirty on Sunday?

I haven't been to Lark in quite some time but I'm riding Ocotillo Wells early tomorrow morning with some guys from work? Corral Canyon is close by? Hemet is forecasting a high of 87 on Sunday - Hixon/Allesandro/Nutcracker?

I gotta try out my new trials tire on the 450 on some trails...

I've been wondering the same thing... I can do a half day on Sunday, so hopefully more local than alessandro...

Lark or Corral would be fine with me... as always; I'd like to be there at the crack of dawn, but can meet you whenever you get there.

If this doesn't pan out, I was going to buzz some canyons and fire roads on the XR again

Sunday I will probably be racing.

But, Saturday I was thinking of riding my KTM to Cahuilla Motocross track then trying to find Hixon.

I usually only get one day off per weekend to ride. This weeks ride is in the truck over to gunners house. :lol: Ken

crickets...

I'm not familiar with that riding area... Tell me more!!!

We just got back from the desert. Mickey and I met up with a guy from work... Did you guys know that it's HOT out there?!?!?!? 101 degrees as we were leaving at about noon! We did get in about 80 miles though. Fun day as long as we kept moving. We did get to play search and rescue for a few hours. There was a 51 year old man that had been missing since 11pm last night! They found his Rhino, but with the winds, there were no real tracks to follow... They asked us to assist and we looked for quite a while but with no luck.

Now for tomorrow...

Mickey has a clutch cable that's about halfway snapped. Nobody has one in stock so he's going to put this one back on and hope it doesn't snap at some inopportune moment! ;) (like when he's right behind me :lazy: )

So it's just slut, Mickey and me? I'm assuming you still want to stay local and be home around noon?

I've been doing a bunch of Corral Canyon lately, so maybe Lark unless anyone can suggest another green-sticker spot close to bikeslut's?

What time - we're easy... We've got all day (well until Mickey's clutch cable snaps that is!!!) :huh:

Alright...

Here's the plan...

We're going to try and be at Lark Canyon at 7:30am That'll give us a few good hours of riding before lunchtime... I figure there's really only a few hours of riding there anyways (small area). We'll be looping around a bit (that's inevitable out there) so if anyone shows up late, look for my black Silverado pickup with Louisiana plates...

Hope to see some of you out there!!!

Alright...

Here's the plan...

We're going to try and be at Lark Canyon at 7:30am That'll give us a few good hours of riding before lunchtime... I figure there's really only a few hours of riding there anyways (small area). We'll be looping around a bit (that's inevitable out there) so if anyone shows up late, look for my black Silverado pickup with Louisiana plates...

Hope to see some of you out there!!!

I'll be there for a little while... I'll let mickey show me the fast way around