Sign in to follow this  
Tree

Fantasy freakin football anyone?

I started a free fantasy football league over at cbs sportsline.com here's the link here You'll have to sign up then do a league search for: no nancy boy league.

It's an automated draft on sept 3rd so you don't have to do much work just sign up and rank your players and your good to go. :lol:

The password is ktmrules so that should keep hammer out. :huh:

I started a free fantasy football league over at cbs sportsline.com here's the link here You'll have to sign up then do a league search for: no nancy boy league.

It's an automated draft on sept 3rd so you don't have to do much work just sign up and rank your players and your good to go. ;)

The password is ktmrules so that should keep hammer out. ;)

Com'on there's gotta be some of you guys that are into football. And Hammer i was just kidding you can get in and talk all the smack you want. I need 12 for the league and right now we have 4.

im in !!!! just finished signing up , your gona love my team name ;)

p.s it was nice meeting you today and hope your wife likes YOUR new chair ;);)

im in !!!! just finished signing up , your gona love my team name :rolleyes:

p.s it was nice meeting you today and hope your wife likes YOUR new chair :huh::D

All right 5 now, need 7 more. Nice team name that's what it's all about. As long as it wasn't Packers suck then I'd have to ban you. :D Wife loves HER chair.

I'm thinking about it but already playing in one league not sure I have time to watch 2 teams

I'm thinking about it but already playing in one league not sure I have time to watch 2 teams

Come on just do it. football only plays once a week, it's an automated draft. Not much to do, there's plenty of time. And did I mention it's free.