Guest Hammerin Hammon

c

only got one.

under testimonials,

your reply in the Hydrick house.

"reconfigured the plumming" (*-needs a "B"? instead of 2 m's)

it's what i do. :)

i see the little things....

worst part is IT'S ALL LITTLE THINGS!!!!

Blind

Hey!

Check your "Contact Us" page. Change "...interested in having me started" to "...having me start."

You have a programming error on the Testimonials page.

There are a couple of hyphenations that are not necessary ("re-doing", and another one... somewhere...)

Also, on the Testimonials page, you may want to change "I can be the installer to cabinets that you buy off the shell from stores like Lowes or Home Depot."

"I can help coordinate your direct purchase of "off the shelf" cabinets from stores like Lowes or Home Depot and perform the installation for you."

Other than that, NICE JOB! :)

Craig if nobody else says it, I will;

Revealing a flaw or what some might consider a weakness like this says allot about your inner character, you obviously respect and seek the advice of those you know here and there is nothing wrong with that at all. It takes some courage to be honest with things sometimes and now that you have done it you should feel good about it.

In my humble opinion that is a very good thing, there are allot of people here I admire, respect and Love like they were my own brothers and to see someone ask for assistance and then see warmhearted sincere replies like the ones here (with some humor of course) is the kind of comradeship that keeps me involved with the people here :)