I was thinking about going to Baja over the labor day weekend. Aug 29 through Sept 1. Or maybe just a two day trip to RSV and Laguna Hansen or ??. Anyone else that might be heading to Baja that weekend?

I am thinking about doing a day ride out of Rancho Ojai, likely on Saturday. Would be heading towards Laguna Hanson at some point and looking for some single track on the way. Where are you launching out of or are you riding across the border?

I will usually go over the boarder in a truck, then unload at the KOA or RSV.

Is the KOA now named Rancho Ojai or is this a different place?

i will heading down that weekend...leaving on the bikes from the US and heading towards laguna hansen hitting the single track and what not then down to mikes or maybe the coast.

I ended up riding this weekend to Laguna Hanson instead of next. If you stop by the saw mill for gas over the three day weekend wish Ramona a happy birthday (not sure of the exact day, but it falls on Labor Day weekend). I believe it is her 79th. She does not look a day over 90!

Looks like it has shortened to a one day ride for me (if at all).

Well, I might still go on the LosAncianos ride in a few weeks.

I was thinking about going to Baja over the labor day weekend. Aug 29 through Sept 1. Or maybe just a two day trip to RSV and Laguna Hansen or ??. Anyone else that might be heading to Baja that weekend?

Christi, I am not able to make a Labor Day run to Baja :lol: but it would be great if you kept me in mind for the next ride <_< . I can be reached at rrowell@curtisswright.com and my handle (obviously) is Baja Dick. I look forward to meeting you some day in the near future.

Christi, I am not able to make a Labor Day run to Baja :D but it would be great if you kept me in mind for the next ride :blink: . I can be reached at rrowell@curtisswright.com and my handle (obviously) is Baja Dick. I look forward to meeting you some day in the near future.

Ok, I will keep you posted! :D