Sign in to follow this  
sandiegoland

2006 Golden Doo-Hickey Award

Thanks to everyone on their patience regarding last weekends ride report. We need some more time to review the account for accuracy, finish some surveys, and recover one more asset before any details can be divulged... I would like to say thanks to Carguy, Bikeslut, Woodys3b, and especially:Pyrowho hearby recieves the2006 Golden Doo-Hickey Awardfor Excellence in KLRdom.On all rides for the next fiscal year, he shallreceive a free glass of ice-water at any placewe eat lunch, and will get preferred parking at any locations that we park on SDAR rides.=====Please hang tight, we'll post why he gets this prestigious award (and the respect of all SDAR riders) as soon as we can. :ph34r:

a good place to start:advrider.com Regional-West-Stuck BikeCraig is posting here (hopefully) today the full ride report.

bikeslut Posted on Sep 16 2006, 08:49 AM

a good place to start:

advrider.com Regional-West-Stuck Bike

Craig is posting here (hopefully) today the full ride report. 

Craig may post here this afternoon, or he may not.

THANKS CRAIG!!!!!

The Honda is home!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Congratulations John... all's well that ends well... I guess. Ya'll let me know when you are going out again. The riding part of that trip was too short; the rest was too long.

Posted Image

Thanks again for the cool award Craig and friends! My life is suddenly full of happiness and meaning! Since my doohicky is getting so much props, it makes me wonder if I should change it at all. Maybe I'll just leave it in there as a good luck charm, and if it does eventially make my motor explode, hopefully it will be before the waranty expires! mawAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

Posted Image

Thanks again for the cool award Craig and friends! My life is suddenly full of happiness and meaning! Since my doohicky is getting so much props, it makes me wonder if I should change it at all. Maybe I'll just leave it in there as a good luck charm, and if it does eventially make my motor explode, hopefully it will be before the waranty expires! mawAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

I say replace it and get the OEM part plated. It'll make a sick piece of jewelry for your girlfriend. :D