1. The ride is for vintage bikes 125cc and smaller, 1990 and older.
2. The ride is 125 miles long (yes - you and bike must both be in good shape!)
3. There is no Freeway on this ride (due to small displacement motorcycles)
4. There is an registration/entry fee of $25 per motorcycle - this covers the cost of the following:
        a) the Chase Truck to follow - in case anyone needs a ride back to the Start point/End point of the ride
        b) a Certificate of Completion for the participants who complete this momentous ride!
        c) a Trophy for "the winner"! (each rider to complete the event is scored as follows: (10 x Age of Rider + 10 x Age of motorcycle)/ (engine size +125)
5) The ride is on the 125th day of the year! (Hence the name of the event!)...

I have about 4 VJMC members that already know about this ride and are eager to join! 

Since the date is only ~11 weeks away (fast approaching in the VJMC timeline!), I got off my rear and made up a flyer (see attached) - I hope you like it!

I want to spread the word to more members in the South-West  and Southern California area, so please get yourself and your small vintage bike in shape for this Epic event!

On a side note, all riders must sign a "VJMC Release of Liability" form before joining the ride.  Please write to me and let me know if you plan to attend, or if you happen to be in the San Diego area for the start/finish to cheer us on!

Cheers!
Vm

Victor Montijo
VJMC - San Diego County Field Rep
858.722-8748

1708045741566blob.jpeg

• Like 1

I will consider it with my Trail 90!