Sign in to follow this  
Pollo

Are You the Fastest, the Best, and the Coolest ??

IF I could have a fake n00b< i'd be a Pollo... or a Hammer...

Rad; Can I have a fake n00b?

So you want to size up Pollo huh. Did I ever say I always ride fast and can't ride with slower riders? Do I think I'm the fastest rider in your club? I doubt that. And are you bothered that I haven't found time in my schedule to ride with some of you, but still post my personal rides? But I'll tell you Bikebut, Im as real as it gets on my Husaberg. So Get some!

Rad; Can I have a fake n00b?

So you want to size up Pollo huh. Did I ever say I always ride fast and can't ride with slower riders? Do I think I'm the fastest rider in your club? I doubt that. And are you bothered that I haven't found time in my schedule to ride with some of you, but still post my personal rides? But I'll tell you Bikebut, Im as real as it gets on my Husaberg. So Get some!

Simmer down! I assume you guys are playing with your talking... I have NO problem with you not riding with me... You may very well be the fastest guy in the "club"... but like I've told Hammer... MOST OF US DON'T CARE... as I also told him; I used to race a little, and now consider myself slow and safe... speed still impresses me; I Like riding with fast guys... I've also found the fastest guys don't brag much... you and Hammer brag... No big... doesn't bother me at all...

Now, namecalling... seriously :(

My point was... If I went and joined a club of "dual sport riders", and I wanted to create a stir, I would post like you do...

all good, Pollo... see you on the trail some time

Most of the time I just like to ride at a good pace, to keep my skills tuned. I do my share of putting and seldom open it up for on the edge riding. Im 43 and what I like is a fun romp in the dirt. I am a lot less crazy than when I air-mailed a table as tall as a house with a fire road going down the middle of it and crushed my 5th lumbar. (1993) Sometimes my local buddy (Simi Valley) will ask why im slowing down on the fire roads. I've had some close calls going head on ripping down roads and I do not blast down them. If I can't see well enough or am not sure whats ahead, I slow down. I'ts not worth killing yourself or someone else. There are places to get going fast, but I am safety conscious.

Most of the time I just like to ride at a good pace, to keep my skills tuned. I do my share of putting and seldom open it up for on the edge riding. Im 43 and what I like is a fun romp in the dirt. I am a lot less crazy than when I air-mailed a table as tall as a house with a fire road going down the middle of it and crushed my 5th lumbar. (1993) Sometimes my local buddy (Simi Valley) will ask why im slowing down on the fire roads. I've had some close calls going head on ripping down roads and I do not blast down them. If I can't see well enough or am not sure whats ahead, I slow down. I'ts not worth killing yourself or someone else. There are places to get going fast, but I am safety conscious.

:( Ride on

Guest Hammerin Hammon

Hey, I just posted fast technical rides and said no wimps GEEEEEZ! The party is over. I only post surf rides now!

I like to surf fast. is that O.K. :)

Thread TITLE changed :) :bomb: :)

all in good fun..........that's what it's all about.........lighten up everyone, PRETTY PLEASE ??!!

Guest Hammerin Hammon

Thread TITLE changed :) :bomb: :)

all in good fun..........that's what it's all about.........lighten up everyone, PRETTY PLEASE ??!!

Light as a feather,

What cooler then being cool (ICE COLD) ;)

It was just a joke. :):lol: Now Pollo is fameouse on ths site (thats COOL)

Didn't think I needed boots out here in Calif I will check the sale papers tomorrow :)

Can I get a pair, size 14 :bomb:

Hammer

14... I can never remember... Is that the last toddler size before 1?

Guest Hammerin Hammon

Didn't think I needed boots out here in Calif I will check the sale papers tomorrow :bomb:

Can I get a pair, size 14 :)

Hammer

14... I can never remember... Is that the last toddler size before 1?

I just got back from the bar, now I'am pissed off. It's on. Who's this desherod guy. meet me in the field after school. Lets rock! :)

This thread is now being closed, thanks for your participation.