robertaccio

Beta Motor test demo at motoventures 29Jan

Any of you SDAR inmates participating? C&D Cycle sponsored Beta Motor US demo. Just curious, I will be there, hit me up if you see me. FXR BLU offroad gear with black gloves, maybe black vest or full Husqvarna Gotland WP enduro jacket if super cool temps, WHT Airoh helmet.

I feel the need to ride more Italian bikes.... I ride my Malaguti Yesterday (retro) scooter (Bologna) every day and my Italian Husky TE610 (Varese) sometimes.....

• Like 2

my list is ride em , the entire 2 stroke range 125-300  and the 350 and 390 4 strokes not interested in 450-480 4 strokes.

so if I was going for a "small" DS machine from the Tuscan brand it would be the 430RR-S, although there was not a S model to ride the I really gelled with the 430 engine for casual to fast pace trails.

As for my still very into race mode riding, the 350RR-Race Edition was my #1 favorite bike of the day. It is like a 300 2 stroke with 2 additional strokes.......so easy to go fast on and on the cam she rips big time just like a 300 2T on the pipe.

#2 is the 300RR-Race Edition

#3 the 430RR (which I based my thoughts about the 430 formula for a DS model)

I really did come to ride 4T bikes again and see how they feel when pushed.

so for me still as a old kid that wants to still rip and race XC/Enduro single track in the 4 stroke realm, the Italian brand the 350RR-Race Edition would be my choice, I also love the French Sherco 300SEF-R Factory version and would love to ride a RedMoto Honda 300 as well as a built to 300 YZ250F for the Japanese brands.

For the time being my formula will remain the 300 2 stroke, mine is so well built to my personal spec now.

Edited by robertaccio
  • Like 1