Sign in to follow this  
Spaugh

Corral Canyon saturday 6/7/08

Im going to CC with Briana on Saturday. Arriving at the bobcat campground at 9-9:30 and ready to ride by 10. BBQ and beer after riding. The ride will be mellow pace and difficulty.

Weather is supposed to be 80F with cloudy sky. Let me know if you need directions to the bobcat campground.

I did a test fit of my plastics and everything fits, but barely, but barely works, right? AND i bought a new chest protector today w/ big shoulder pieces to protect collar bones, AND i've got my new helmet I still need to try out. Basically, i'm giving you a tentative yes to Sat. I'll have call tomorrow to let you know for sure.

Truck pool anyone?

Will, glad the bike is back in one piece as well as your collar bone. You don't need to call, I'll be there either way, so just show up if you can. Let me know if you need directions though. Also, what about just rolling the KLX out there and leave the gas guzzler at home?

Will, glad the bike is back in one piece as well as your collar bone. You don't need to call, I'll be there either way, so just show up if you can. Let me know if you need directions though. Also, what about just rolling the KLX out there and leave the gas guzzler at home?

No pyro'ing yet, still don't have the tail light i ordered. I'm going to rig up the turn signals to work as interim brake lights while we are on the trail. And i will need directions; first time at CC.

Sounds like fun. I'd like to join you. I know where CC is, but I need directions to get into it and to Bobcat campground. I'll be riding the DR650 from Encinitas.

Steve

Im going to CC with Briana on Saturday. Arriving at the bobcat campground at 9-9:30 and ready to ride by 10. BBQ and beer after riding. The ride will be mellow pace and difficulty.

Weather is supposed to be 80F with cloudy sky. Let me know if you need directions to the bobcat campground.

to get there:

map of route to 4 corners

I8 East to Buckman Springs road. Turn right onto buckman springs road. Head south for approx 3 miles. Turn right at the corral canyon OHV sign corral canyon road(may be labeled Morena Stokes road). 6miles to 4 corners.

Once at four corners, take a left onto los pinos road for another mile to get to the bobcat camp.

The map I posted shows how to get to four coners. Once there, you need to hang a left and go on the little 1 lane paved road until you see the campground on your left. There are two campgrounds so make sure to hang a left at 4 corners and not go straight, that will take you to the other camp.

If you want to caravan out, we can meet off the I8 at buckman springs rd at 9 and you can follow me from there.

brad 619-990-0843

Thanks for the map, Brad. Looks easy enough. I'm going to stop in Morena Village to gas up before our ride. I should be at the campground around 9:45 if all goes well.

Steve

to get there:

map of route to 4 corners

brad 619-990-0843

ok, just keep in mind, the map only gets you to 4 corners. You need to make a left and go a little further to the campground.

Brad,

Will I need an Adventure Pass for my DR650? If so, can I get one somewhere in Morena Village?

Steve

ok, just keep in mind, the map only gets you to 4 corners. You need to make a left and go a little further to the campground.

adventure passes are just for trucks. See you in the morning. brad :)