Sign in to follow this  
sandiegoland

Cedar City Utah "StromFestWest 2008 Rally"

Just a little video compiled from our mini-vacation over this last weekend. A couple thousand miles. Old school road trip... turned 50,000 miles on the DL650... enjoy!! :huh:

Just a little video compiled from our mini-vacation over this last weekend. A couple thousand miles. Old school road trip... turned 50,000 miles on the DL650... enjoy!! :huh:

:lol:;):lol: Excellent footage/tunes.....Guns & Roses &...... bikes/adventure....nice

craig- excellent video!

remind me of the sore knees, monkey butt, and road funk, before I decide that that looked like a lot of fun and decide to do the next one...

good post

remind me of the sore knees, monkey butt, and road funk, before I decide that that looked like a lot of fun and decide to do the next one...

It's all about pain management... :huh:

Seriously though, it's all about temperature management, pace and just plain getting in the groove. When we did Alaska we could have lasted at least another week over what it took.

But before tackling the remaining 38 states this bike needs to see... I think a custom saddle might be in order... :lol:

:lol:;):lol: Excellent footage/tunes.....Guns & Roses &...... bikes/adventure....nice

I like to think of the tune I'm going to use before the trip... kind of influences the photos and vids you take... :huh:

It's all about pain management... :lol:

Seriously though, it's all about temperature management, pace and just plain getting in the groove. When we did Alaska we could have lasted at least another week over what it took.

But before tackling the remaining 38 states this bike needs to see... I think a custom saddle might be in order... ;)

Nice video Craig. I will post some pics when I get home, forgot my cable to download.

I am in Mass with a little over 3000 miles so far. It rained in the last 5 states. :huh:

I too will look for a better seat. :lol:

Nice video Craig. I will post some pics when I get home, forgot my cable to download.

I am in Mass with a little over 3000 miles so far. It rained in the last 5 states. :D

I too will look for a better seat. :D

We were thinking about you covering many of the same miles just a day or two apart from us. The weather was fantastic and I hope it accommodates you on your return... if not then at least gives you some fantastic photos! :D