Anybody have a day off on Thursday this week?

I'd like to explore a bit around the Anza area some more. Maybe have lunch in Palm Springs if the exploration trails all work out.

I might be interested in Friday. What kind of trails do you anticipate and what time? I'm in Temecula...where would you want to meet?

I've decided to go tomorrow (thurs). I'll post pics of the trails.

Sorry Rob, a party on friday night and flight to Kona Saturday morning has friday tied up with packing and last minute shopping.

Jon

I'm available Thursday too...I don't work much, I just wanted to do laundry. Same questions...time, location and trails?

OK thursday then, I am gonna leave early, I hope that's ok with you? You wanna meet by the Warner Springs gas station at 8AM?

Most of the trails will be fire roads. the singel track will be challeging but relatively easy. There may be one of two drainage ruts you'll need to get over. Bout it.

Are you going to be on 371 or 79 where I can meet you in Anza or somewhere closer to Temecula? I'm in Temecula and I don't know of the gas station in Warner Springs.

There's only one gas station in Warner Springs. Head East on rte 79 and it'll be on the south side. I didn't plan on going into Anza, but around the perimeter to the South and East. If you insist on Anza that the gas station by the Dairy Queen would be the place to go. 9AM . My number is !!!-!@#-$117. I'm leaving the house in 30 mins and will check my phone in Ramona, after that I won't be able again until Anza.

I'd recommend getting to Warner Springs the ride into Anza is a lot of fun.

Jon