Sign in to follow this  
KTMrad

Cool Post About Hosting Travelers

This is good...hosting many travelers over the last 10 years has been a great experience for me and I've made many new friends....

Excellent words here...I've opened my home and hosted many world travellers, became life long friends with every one.

translated. ..

THE DANGERS OF INVITING A TRAVELER TO YOUR HOUSE .....

Maxi Ponce

11am · San Antonio Oeste, Rio Negro ·

THE DANGERS OF INVITING A TRAVELER TO YOUR HOUSE .....

When you decide to open the doors of your house to a traveler, you must know that you are at risk. The traveler will be willing to share their experiences, teach you a bit of the world, that maybe, you still do not know and each word can be transformed into motivation and you have to take charge.

Danger number one:

They may fill your house with anecdotes from all over the world, and stay floating among clouds full of stories from different continents.

Danger number two:

that you cook a typical dish of your country, and you change forever the prejudices about international food

Danger number three:

to give you a piece of their heart and become your friend.

Danger number four:

that you become part of their family and that more and more people will be waiting for your visit anywhere in the world

Danger number five:

that gives you back the right to trust people, in this world that trust is almost a myth.

and finally the most dangerous of all:

Danger number six:

That they transmit the desire to travel, and that desire is seizing your soul until there is no turning back and you are the one who is going to travel the world.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2