Sign in to follow this  
KTMrad

The Off-Road Community Lost a Great Man...RIP Ed Waldheim

I met Ed many years ago, when I first started going to CORVA meetings and attending land use meetings, he did SO MUCH in the fight for land use....this is sad news, RIP Ed, Godspeed.

It is with great sadness that today we say goodbye to our friend, our off road family member and eternal advocate, Ed Waldheim. Ed has fought many battles on behalf of our community, and has done more in the fight for land use than any other individual. Ed was the backbone of many organizations, and his dedication to service was like no other. His knowledge and passion are irreplaceable. To say it would take an army to replace him, would be an understatement. The legacy Ed leaves in our trust is enormous, and we, the people who comprise CORVA, promise to always honor this legacy. We will do this by continuing Ed’s work and doing our very best to push forward as he always has. We will never stop fighting! Thank you Ed for all you have done, you will be dearly missed!

Ed Waldheim
1938 — 2019

While I did not know Ed, I always hate to hear this stuff (especially around the holidays).  RIP Ed.